Chapter 10

-Rosie POV-

I have been dating Jungkook almost 2 years now. I was preparing a feast since Jennie and RM with their 1 adorable kid also, Jin and Jisoo with their unborn child, Lisa with BamBam, Taehyung, Jhope with his girlfriend, Suga with his fiancee, Chanyeol with his wife and with his twin boys, my family, Jungkook's family, and Jimin with his child are coming. I was finally done preparing the food.

I put some of the things i cooked in the dining table and i had to put some in the kitchen still since all of the food won't fit

I put some of the things i cooked in the dining table and i had to put some in the kitchen still since all of the food won't fit. Jungkook was still sleeping. I went to dress up.

 I went to dress up

*Ding*

They're here already? I went downstairs to open the door. Jisoo and Jin was here first.

"Unnie!! Wow your belly got bigger when the last time i saw you!!" I said while i was helping her to go to the couch, while Jin was holding bags. "When are you due?" I asked while she settled on the couch while i went to get some food for her.

"Anytime soon!! That's why Jin is holding lots of bag. The baby has been active a lot lately. It hurts sometimes... I'm ready for this baby to get out!!" She said while laughing. Jin and Jisoo got married 5 weeks after Jennie and RM gotten married. After 9 months of being a married couple, they got a surprise. Jisoo was pregnant. 
The doorbell rang again. It was Chanyeol and his wife and Seoeon and Seojun.

"Ommo! Wow Seoeon, Seojun! You've gotten taller!!! Give your noona a hug!!" I said excitedly.

"Where's Jungkook?" Chanyeol asked.

"He's sleeping. I'll go wake him up!" I went upstairs to wake him up. 

"Jungkook!! Hun! You need to get up! Chanyeol and Jin are looking for you!! If you don't get up i will call your sister."

"Aishhh! I'm awake!!" Jungkook yelled.

I pulled him downstairs. More and more people came. My family, Jungkook's family came together, Jennie, RM and their cute little child was here.

 My family, Jungkook's family came together, Jennie, RM and their cute little child was here

Other BTS members came together. Everyone started going to the backyard. Lisa pushed me. I saw Jungkook holding flowers. I was still confused of what's happening. Jungkook started singing 'Single Ladies'. I started laughing.

"What's going on?!" 

Jungkook started kneeling down. He grabbed something from his pocket.

"Rosie~", I started crying, "We've been dating for almost 2 years... I had the best days on those. I started thinking if i lose you... Then i thought of marrying you so you will be always be mine. Rosie, will you marry me?"

-Jungkook POV-

I finally said it. Rosie was crying really hard. I wanted to hug her, but she hasn't  answered it.

"Are you serious!?" She yelled. 

"Of course!? Rosie i love you! So will yo-"

"Yes! Yes! Of course!" I couldn't believe that she said yes! I stood up and she ran towards me. I felt tears dripping. We started kissing. 

"I love you!" I whispered to her. Everyone started clapping. Everyone started congratulating us. I felt so happy. We men started drinking outside. The kids were playing around. The women went inside and talk about girl stuff which i still don't understand... Like makeup... Rosie would ask me which is better, red or dark red. THEY FREAKING LOOK THE SAME!!!!

"Taehyung! You need to find a girl soon. You haven't dated anyone for so long." RM said.

"Ani hyung... I haven't found the beautiful girl that i actually wanted to date yet..." We all shook our head. I looked towards Jimin. He was looking down.

"Jimin. You need to find someone new also. After your wife died you never looked at someone new. I understand how you feel, but i feel like Ae-Cha needs a mom." Jin said.

"I know, but i just can't forget my late wife. I loved her! We were excited when we heard that we were having Ae-Cha, but she didn't got to see our baby..." Jimin's wife died after she gave birth to Ae-Cha... Jimin would cry when he see's his daughter growing becuz the more Ae-Cha grow, the more she resembles her mom. We couldn't believe when we heard that she died.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Someone yelled inside the house. We ran inside. We saw Jisoo. She was yelling.

"Yahh Jin!!! I think i- ahhhhhhh!!!" Jisoo yelled. Jin started panicking when we arrived at the hospital. We kept telling him to breath. We felt like he's the one who's giving birth. 10 hours has past when we heard a baby crying.

"I-is my baby born!!!" Jin squealed. We went inside. There was a baby girl sleeping, but suddenly the doctors told us to go outside. A nurse explained why.

"Who's the husband?" The nurse ask.

"Well your wife is having issues. We aren't sure if she will survive... We just wanted you to prepare..."

 Jin has no expression. Jimin went outside. Rosie told me to follow him. I did. He was breathing heavy. I told him to breath slow, then he started crying. I hugged him.

"It's ok hyung..."

"Yeah... Memories just rushed back to me. Let's go back, Jin might need our support right now."

It has been 3 hours since Jisoo was in the emergency room. They finally came outside. Jisoo was half awake. Jin got up and ran to Jisoo. Tears started falling.

"Hun, I'm good now. I want to sleep..." Jisoo whispered.

"Ok Jisoo, sleep get some rest so you can see our baby." It was the next day. Jisoo was back to stable body, the baby was cute. Jungkook and i were walking back to our house. 

"Rosie, I hope that doesn't happen to you when you are giving birth to our kids..."

"Yah! Your getting ahead!! We haven't even gotten married!!" 

We started laughing... I do hope that doesn't happen to you...

.

.

.

This was a short chapter... Soo i was thinking of extending the story a bit... Maybe something happening to Rosie or Jungkook, then the marriage gets removed, something like that... I probably won't do it so don't worry. Anywho BYEEEEEE!

---

"Are you ok Jimin?"

"Yeah, i just needed some air..."

"Are you hoping to find a new mom for Ae-Cha? Cuz... You know i could b-"

"Nope! Found one already!!! Bye!!!!"

"J-Jimin! You know i could be a great mother to Ae-Cha!!!!!"

"Stop chasing meeeeee!!!"

"*Cough cough*. Jiminie... You don't know why i'm doing this don't-cha? I hope you ran to your new love of your life. If not, i just wasted my energy!!! Now i need to freaking eat!!"

"Author-nim, you just ate 10 minutes ago..."

"Little kid, that was 10 minutes ago! Gosh why won't people mind their own business!?