Chapter 5

-Jungkook's POV-

It has been 4 month's. I became close to Rosie. I want to confess to her!! Should i? Yes i like her. I finally realized... Also I got close to B.I hyung again. Yes we used to be best friends before. 
I was walking to our classroom than i saw Rosie.

"Rosie!" I called. She turned around to me and smiled. I can't withstand those smile!!! 

 I can't withstand those smile!!! 

"Jungkookie!!" She yelled.

 We walked to our classrooms with smiles on our face. When we arrived. I saw Taehyung hyung with a worried face. Then i saw Y-Yeri!? 

 Then i saw Y-Yeri!? 

"What the fu-"

"Oppa!" Yeri yelled 

I looked at Rosie. She looked confused.

-Rosie POV-

 I was walking with Jungkook. I felt happy. REALLY happy! When we arrived at our classroom i saw a orange-ish hair girl.

"Oppa!"

A girl yelled oppa to Jungkook? Who is she?! I'm confused... Is she his girlfriend!? No no no.... 
The girl went to Jungkook and hugged him. I looked at them. I'm Jungshook!

"Excuse me? Are you Jungkook's girlfriend?" The girl asked me.

"Girlfriend!? No! Haha!" I wish...

"Great! Anywho I'm Yeri! I'm Jungkook's ex girlfriend," She started whispering to me, "About to be his girlfriend again. I will try to get his heart again. Hehe~ So stay away from him."

i fakely laughed... 
I left the room since i felt sad. I went to the rooftop. 

It has been days since i have been avoiding Jungkook. I want to avoid him since i don't want to get in a fight with Yeri. My life is going well, but not my love life tho... Oh well life isn't perfect.
My phone started ringing. It was unknown number. I answered it.

"Hello?" I said. No one was answering me. "Hellooo? Look if this is a prank call, I can track you down and beat you."

The person just chuckled. It sounded familiar, but i didn't care.