Chapter 7

Italic would be past and thoughts. It could be past or thoughts of someone or someone on the phone talking.

-Rosie POV-

I was scared to open the door, but i felt like that i had to, for my sake. I grabbed a small gun from a cabinet and went to open the door. I opened it and a girl drop into me. She was breathing heavily. I looked at her face to know who she was.

"S-Seohyun?"

She suddenly fainted so i took her to the living room. She had lots of wound, and her body temperature was hot. I took some first aid. I learned somethings to treat any wound from private learning. 

"Your wound is pretty deep then i thought unnie..."

I finally treated it. I was making food and she woke up. 

"Rosie..."

"Unnie! Don't get up! Your wound can open."

I helped her to lay down.

"Rosie. I need to tell you something..."

"Eh?"

Seohyun sighed.

"Rosie. Chanyeol has been stalking you."

My eyes widen and confused. She started explaining more.

"He is planning to kill Jungkook. He wants you to be his." Seohyun said with sadness.

"H-how did you know this things." 

"I was sleeping when i heard him talk to someone..."

"Yeri. You did good. You don't have to stalk Jungkook anymore, I will. Bye. Yeri Yeri Yeri. Your a good use to me, but too bad i have to kill you when Rosie is mine."

I felt betrayed by someone i thought to be my best friend.

"He knew that you liked him."

"Then why did he date you?"

"H-he wanted to use me. Remember I'm closed to the BTS members."

"But BTS came to my life after i heard you guys were dating."

"Those were lies to make you jealous, but after he heard that you and Jungkook got close to each other, he started asking me to be his girlfriend..."

"Did you attack Chanyeol to get away from him?"

"No... He faked that. When i told him that i knew his plans, he started torturing me. Reasons why i have so many wounds. He actually made those wounds by himself. I barely escaped from his house, but..."

"But what?"

"I'm not alone... 9 more girls are in his house, but I don't know if they're dead, except lots of animal is dead... H-he killed Manse... My dog..."

I couldn't believe the things i was hearing. I told Seohyun to sleep first becuz she looks so exhausted. I went to my bedroom and called Jungkook. I explained everything. He came straight to my house the next morning. 

-Jungkook POV-

I was awaken from Rosie's call. 

"Rosie... It's 2:4- are you crying? Eh? Ok. I will come to your house at 6 a.m ok?. Be careful."

After the sunset raised, i went to Rosie's house. I saw Seohyun with wounds all over her. Rosie explained more of what happened. We went to the police station and told them. They were going to held an investigation. Days has past. The investigation got in the news. Rosie's family came back after they heard the news.