Chapter 6

-Rosie POV-

I couldn't sleep last night at all!! This is my first day of not being a single pringle. I looked at the time and it was 7:40 a.m.

"F*CK!! B.I oppa why didn't you wake me up!!!"

"huh? It's only 6:3- sh*t were late!!!" 

B.I oppa goes to school too, but a different one. Our school starts at 8:00 a.m. We finally got ready. B.I oppa is using his motorcycle while i'm using my car. No one was able drive me to school since Mr. Jang was sick today. Yes  i can drive. B.I and Mr. Jang only knows about it. My parents doesn't let me learn to drive for whatsoever. I finally arrived at school. I ran to my classroom, and slammed the door opened. 

"Hi my name is Kang Da-"

"I'm here!"

I opened my eyes and saw everyone looking at me. 

"Ms. Park. You're late."

"Mr. Lee sorry!"

"Anywho, we have a new student his name is K-"

"Daniel! Why are you here?"

"Roseanne Park?"

The teacher looked at us and asked. 

"You guys know each other?"

"Yeah he was my childhood friend when i was still living at Australia and..."

I was about to hug Daniel when i heard someone clear there throat. I looked and  is saw Jungkook Glaring at me.

He stood up and went to me then wrap his arms around me

"Hi Daniel. I'm this girls boyfriend." Jungkook said with scary tone.

"Hi. I'm that girl ex boyfriend." Daniel said while glaring at him. It looks like Jungkook won't be liking him.

I went to my desk and was expecting lots of chocolate as always, but there was none. I was surprise. I looked at the garbage can and saw lots of chocolate. 

"What are you looking at? Sit down." Jungkook said while acting s bit weird.

It was finally lunch!!! Jungkook and  i went to the cafeteria. We sat down.

"Guys. I'm dating Jungkook." I said to my friends and Jungkook's friends. Then i saw Jennie and Jisoo looked at us.

"I think we have to reveal it Jennie." Jisoo sighed.

"Reveal what?"

"I'm dating RM for 3 months now." Jennie said nervously.

"And i'm dating Jin for 4 months..." Jisoo said with cautious.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

-Jungkook POV-