Chapter 19

I scream as I scramble to pull my top back on. Jason realizing what I'm doing, storms out of my room closing the door behind him. I feel my cheeks warm as embarrassment consumes me.

"Is everything alright Christina?" Aiden's voice showed concern and I had momentarily forgot he was still on the line.

"Yeah everything's fine April just walked in and you know saw me."

Aiden chuckled as I ran a hand down my face.

"Babe relax you weren't doing anything wrong."

"No but now she will think you are into kinky stuff."

"Who says I'm not."

"Aiden I'm being serious..."

"Okay I get it that must be pretty embarrassing, at least I'm being hidden behind a screen."

"ha ha very funny."

"Anyway I guess you have some explaining to do so I'll leave your fine ass this time."

"Thank you good night Aiden."

"Night babe."

I end the call and dreadfully get out of bed. Walking down the stairs I see Jason in the kitchen downing a glass of water.

"Jason..."

Jason spits out his water and turns to face me. "Christina don't sneak up on me like that."

"Sorry..."

The room falls quiet as Jason and I continue to stare at each other. This is as awkward as I'd imagined it would be.

"Look Jason..."

"Don't Christina... You don't have to explain anything to me. You are an adult who can make your own decisions. The whole thing is my fault anyway I should have knocked before entering your room." Well he was right about that. 

"That you should have."

"Sorry about that, but I wasn't sorry about the view." There it is...that cocky asshole finally emerged from the shadows. 

I blushed as I averted my eyes towards the floor. "Let's just pretend tonight didn't happen okay."

"Deal because If I can feel how awkward it is right now then everyone else around us will to."

"Thank you goodnight Jason."

"Night."

I'll have to fill April on what happened just in cause Aiden brings it up. I walk back to my room and tuck myself in trying to get some sleep before my meeting tomorrow.

___________________________________

"Where Are we going Jason?"

"Christina Just take my hand and trust me okay." I smile at him before taking his hand. He leads me into a dark room, and I feel him let go of my hand."

"Jason... Jason where are you?" The lights go on and my mouth drops. The room is all white, and covered in red rose petals. I put my hand on my chest and smile at the handsome man walking towards me.

"Do you like it?"

"Jason you didn't have to do all this."

"No I didn't, but I wanted to because you mean the world to me Christina." Jason cups my face and leans down to crash his lips to mine. He bites my bottom lip and I gasp allowing him entrance. Our tongues danced in unison exploring each other's mouths as I let out a soft moan. Jason pulled the zipper of my dress down, allowing it to fall to the ground. I broke our kiss to catch my breath as I quickly unbuttoned Jason's shirt.