Chapter 18

I try to move to the side and create some space between us, but Jason places both his hands on the wall stopping me.

"Christina." Jason's voice is husky and filled with lust, and I bite my bottom lip unconsciously. I watch as his eyes drift down to my lips. He moves closer to me leaving only an inch between us. My breathing has become ragged and the smirk on his face clearly indicates that he finds my discomfort amusing. He focuses back on my lips, and tilts his head as he leans in to kiss me. Right as our lips are a mere centimeters apart, my phone goes off.

"Ignore it." He whispers against my ear. I felt my knees getting weak as he slowly trailed kisses along my jaw. The phone stops ringing and I find myself in a daze. All I see and feel is Jason. His mere presence consumed me and it was frightening. He gently caresses my face as he places butterfly kisses on my forehead.

He stares at me longing evident in his eyes, before his gaze makes it way back to my lips. My phone goes off again causing Jason to stop and look down at the floor. He pushes off the wall and backs off of me. He watches me closely as I answer the call.

"Hello this is Christina."

"Christina hi, it's Preston."

"Oh Mr. Maxwell it's nice to hear from you."

Jason winks at me before he turns around and heads upstairs. Releasing the breath I hadn't known I was holding, I walk towards the living room and have a seat.

"So you want me to come meet you tomorrow?"

"Yes is that a problem Ms. Munoz?"

"No sir, I'll be there. Do you need me to bring April as well?"

"No I just need you for tomorrow. I want you to meet your runway coach."

"Oh wow that sounds like fun."

I hear him laugh on the other end, "that's what they all say Christina, anyway I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay bye." I place the phone down and sigh. What would have happened between Jason and I if Mr. Maxwell hadn't called? I shook my head trying to get rid of the thought. I should be thinking about Aiden. I have never been one to cheat on anyone, and I wasn't going to start now. The thing is I work with Jason, so I have to figure out how to maintain a professional relationship even though what just happened was anything but professional.

I head up to my room, and see Jason waiting by the door.

"Jason what are you doing here?"

"Nothing," he says leaning against the wall. I opened my door, and before I went in I turned to face him.

"Can I help you or are you going to stand outside my door."

"Come to my room tonight." I could feel my heart beating fast in my chest as I processed what Jason just asked.

"Excuse me?"

"My team set a launch date so I want to go over some details with you that is unless you had other things in mind." He raises his eyebrows in a suggestive manner, which causes me to punch his arm.

"No I'm good, I'll see you later." Jason smiles and walks down the hall. I enter my room and turn on the TV. I figured I'd watch a movie to kill some time before I had to go and meet Jason. Thank god for the Lifetime Movie Network, because I couldn't decide which movie to watch. When the movie was done, I looked at the time and saw that it was ten o'clock.

I sighed and got off my bed to change my clothes. Once I had my pajama bottoms on and a tank top, I dragged myself down to Jason's room. As I approached his room, I could hear him on the phone.