21

Time skip.
***********

Alice's Vision.

The snow had begun to stick, Emily has been keeping Peter and Annabelle. They assured Sam they'd protect her if they had to. Everyone is now standing in a large clearing, all spread out. Melissa is with Jasper and Alice.

The Voltari arrives, with an army twice the size as the Cullen's. Melissa rolls her shoulders, not intimidated in the slightest. Aro and Carlisle speak, and they grab Alice.

"Let her go!" Carlisle demands as he runs, he and Aro jump at each other.

Aro lands on his feet. As he rises, his arm does as well. Revealing Carlisle's head. Melissa screams out in fury before she flashed forward, Sam keeps the pack a little longer. Melissa slides under Voltari witnesses until she approaches Aro, and her booted foot connects with his chest. The power behind the kick sends Aro flying across the field.

Caius runs at Melissa, ready to attempt to find.

"Freeze!" She demands as Tanya comes up.

"Nice," Tanya comments as she slowly rips the vampire's head off. "See you around."

She watches as two go after Marcus.

"Finally." She hears him whisper as he holds his arms out, he is torn to pieces.

She sees Jane using pain on Seth. She sees her squeeze him, too. Then Jasper's head is ripped off. Melissa freezes as she watches Sam and Alice kill Jane.

"STOP!" Melissa screams over everyone, and all of the vampires freeze at her command.
*****

The snow had begun to stick, Emily has been keeping Peter and Annabelle. They assured Sam they'd protect her if they had to. Everyone is now standing in a large clearing, all spread out. Melissa is with Jasper and Alice.

Aro and Carlisle talk, Alice and Jasper leave the woods with another hybrid like Nessie. Melissa tilts her head as Aro realizes Nessie is not a threat. Her electric blue eyes meet the crimson ones of Caius and she flashes back to La Push.... To her kids.