INTRO AND INFO

THE TEMPORARY GIRL

A JEON JUNGKOOK SHORT STORY

---

HOW LONG UNTIL TEMPORARY BECOMES PERMANENT?

---

My brain had shut off. I could hear what he was saying, I could understand it and scribble it down on my notepad, but I wasn't paying an ounce of attention whatsoever.

"And don't forget to retrieve my tux at the dry cleaners." he finished, not even sparing me a second glance.

"Wouldn't you like me to help you put it on, sir? Or maybe peel it off later?" I thought sarcastically, internally rolling my eyes at the task assigned to me.

"What was that, Miss Kim?" He asked, only now glancing away from his computer and focusing solely on me. "What did you just say?"

Oh, shit!

---

In need of a job, Kim Nari finds herself in an interview for a secretary position at the most famous company of South Korea, Jeon's. Glancing at the modern glass walls and perfectly manicured women, their high heels clicking on the floor as they walk with ease, Nari feels like she doesn't belong and most likely won't get the job.

But two days later she gets a call, informing her that she not only got hired, but they need her to start immediately. The only problem is the man behind the curtains, the master in the building.

Jeon Jungkook, owner and CEO. A ruthless and uncaring man, driven only by his ambitions and the yearn for success. He won't make Nari's life easy one bit, driving her insane in all the ways he can possibly think of.

Literally, all of them.

---