A few minutes have gone by and Kayano and I were silent as ever while I drove her to her apartment. However, when I happened to glance at her through the back mirror, I saw her face being depressed for some reason. I got a little worried since this was the second time I saw her like this, so I went to ask her while I focused on the road.

"Kayano-chan, is there a problem?"

"Huh?! Ah! No, there isn't!" Kayano-chan was taken by surprise.

Although she denied it, I decided to go with the flow and see if she'll give in.

"Is that so?"

.

.

.

"It's just..." 

Just as I thought.

"It's just?" I rephrased what she muttered.

I couldn't see her making a depressed expression on her face since I was still focused on the road, but I assumed that she was and gazed below her feet, conflicted by her thoughts and feelings.

"Karma, please pull over!" However, while were crossing a roadside on a plateau that was in the middle of a cliff and the shore, Kayano-chan blurted this out of the blue.

"Why?" I asked her.

"I need some fresh air."

I listened to her and stopped the car halfway and parked it near the road fence. The moment I turned off the engine, Kayano immediately exits the car and walks toward the fence while I followed her afterwards.

It was 3 o'clock in the afternoon so the sun was still high at its peak. The radiant shining rays was like a scorching heat but with the cold breeze from the nearby sea, it was possible for us to get fresh air.

I watched Kayano as she let her black hair loose being blown away by the ocean breeze and her eyes closed facing the sea. I waited for her to start talking, and eventually, my patience paid off.

"Karma... can I tell you something?" Kayano softly said while feeling the fresh air passing through her.

"Yeah? What's on your mind?" I asked her while I had my back leaned by my car and my hands hidden on my pockets.

"A lot of things have happened, right? And despite all that, we still got the chance to see each other again. I meant everyone, okay?" Kayano corrected herself. However, she continued.

"But, say if it was you. If you have a deepest secret that you've been keeping from everyone, and that secret is something that involves your current being, will you still have the courage to tell everyone about it?" She asked, fright and anxiety in her eyes and voice.

Her question was sudden, but it seems she's asking for my opinion. I can quite understand where she's going with this, but the information is still shallow. To find out more about it, I decided to answer her question with my own knowledge of the situation.

Okay then, let's see... 

"I think telling the truth is still the best option despite the secret putting your being into danger. I mean, if you keep that secret even more, wouldn't that be more worse having everyone find out about it later than sooner?" I wasn't sure about this answer, but I did my best saying that though.

"If you keep that secret, wouldn't that hurt you even more because you're the only person feeling a little bit off bothered by that secret?" I continued.