fifteen

YOUR POV:

My eyes widened at the message.

How could I ever leave you?

I suddenly was hit with a wave of nausea.

I opened the car door and threw up onto the pavement of the parking lot.

I wiped my mouth and slouched in the seat.

I pulled out my phone and looked at the lock-screen.

It was a picture of Jungkook kissing my forehead as I giggled.

I smiled to myself and didn't realize I was tearing up until a tear rolled down my cheek.

I had momentarily forgotten about the pain in my stomach, but it had come back.

I felt my forehead, I was burning up.

I began to get worried.

What do I do?

My phone began buzzing as my mom called me.

"H-hello?" I answered hesitantly.

"Y-N!! I was becoming so worried. Are you okay? Please tell me where you are. Please" she pleaded.

I could hear her voice quivering with every word.

"Mom I'm okay. I just had to get away. I'm so sorry I scared you. I didn't think before I acted and I'm so so sorry" I said crying.

"Please just tell me where you are and I won't hesitate to come get you. Boarding school is off the table. I didn't realize how happy you were here. I only thought of myself and I'm sorry as well..." she said.

"It's okay. I know you only want the best for me. I'll be home by tonight, ok?"

"Okay sweetie. Please be safe. I love you."

"I love you more mom" I said as I hung up.

I felt a weight lifted off my chest.

I still have one more person to talk to.

I dialed the number and held the phone to my ear as my other hand clutched my stomach.

Jungkook answered immediately.

"Y/N?! Oh my god. Are you ok? Where are you. I'll be there in just a bit. Did anyone hurt you? Do I need to call the police? I swear to god you scared me so bad" he rambled.

"Jungkook I'm so sorry. For everything. I am the worst girlfriend and you deserve someone much better than me" I said fighting to hold back tears.

"No. Don't you dare say that. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You're my best friend. You're my everything. Now please just tell me where you are" he said.

"I-I don't know where I am I'm in a parking- uhhhhhh...."

I groaned as my stomach was hit with another wave of nausea.

"Y/N?! WHATS GOING ON?!"

"I'm fine my stomach just hurts a little bit that's all. I'll send you my locati- AGHHHH"
I screamed as the pain got worse.

"PLEASE STAY STRONG ILL BE THERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE" he yelled.

"I love you" I muttered.

"I love you too baby" he said.

I ended the call and began sobbing.

What is wrong with me?!

I have never felt a pain like this.

Jungkook please hurry....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Uh oh.
Updated a lil late but it's ok.
Vote comment and share :):)
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹