thirteen

YOUR POV:

My mom gave me two weeks to say goodbye to my friends and get packed to go to Hollins School for Girls.

I told Nia, Hailey, Esma, Taehyung and Jimin almost immediately. They were heartbroken.

Days passed and I couldn't bring myself to tell Jungkook. It was Thursday and I was set to leave Friday night, so I would have to make tonight count with him.

I was going to Tae and Jungkook's house to be with Jungkook and tell him I would be leaving.

I reached the house and walked to the front door. I hesitated to knock as a pang of sadness hit my heart.

I didn't want to tell him.
I just wish this wasn't reality.

Jungkook answered the door wearing black jeans and a black t shirt.... all he ever wears.

He smiled as he saw me and grabbed my waist, pulling me inside.

He kissed me passionately and I returned the kiss. I enjoyed every last moment of it, because it was possibly one of the last times I will feel his gentle, yet strong touch.

We pulled away and locked hands. He took me up to his room. Tae's parents were out of town and Tae was going to Jimin's for the night.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and tossed me on the bed. I giggled as he closed the door behind him.

He sat in front of me, holding my hands.

"Okay, what did you want to tell me?"

I froze. He smiled at me as he held my hands.

I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"Oh nothing I just wanted an excuse to see you" i said as I kissed him.

Damn it Y/N.

He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me on top of him.

We continued to make out as his hands traced my back. His hands made his way to my lower back and then to my ass.

~~~~~~~~~

Y'all know what's comin.

Soft stans I advise you to skip to the next chapter :):)

Grab your holy water and your bible.

Should we take a second to pray?

Nah nah just read 👀👀

~~~~~~~~~

He squeezed my ass as he bit my bottom lip.

I sat up, straddling him as I took my shirt off.

His jaw dropped as he looked at my lacey red bra.

"Damn Y/N"

I peeled his shirt off revealing his toned abs.