lousy, no good, mthfking & unnecessary sequels.

First of all, apologies for such a big delay in the updates but hey, A levels is fucking me in the ass, and hardcore anal is something I'm not used to, OK.

Onwards.

× × ×

Don't you love it when you finish a beautiful story, one that you have actually enjoyed and it has proven worthwhile of your time and patience, a one that has a happy ending where Sergina actually has a good husband (we'll have to find out who that poor lad is) and also 🧒 children.

But.

The writer decides to introduce a fucking sequal where she plans to write about how their marriage life turns out, and how the children's life turned out to be, how they turned out to be adults from being a fucking fetus.

Seriously, who the fuck wants to read what Sergina's babies did? People can't stand reading what Sergina herself does, bruh.

And readers actually read it because they have been told in the prequel that there is very big plot twist in the upcoming part.

But guess what.

THERE IS NO PLOT TWIST.

WHAT A FUCKING PLOT TWIST, BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING, HUH.

Nobody wants to read that, how Sergina Jr. turned out to be like and who she fucked around with, like her mother (and godforbid if she had sisters)

STOP.

also, can anyone teach me economics, I'll love you forever, x