Long distance relationships just don't work, boo-fucking-hoo.

Long distance relationships introduced in the story just do not work. Let me tell you that, and before you ask, no I don't know that through experience.

I'm just a loner, ain't everybody be getting the attention like Sergina.

All writers make promises to each other how they'll never be apart and always remain in love over the 7 fucking continents and idk oceans.

No, it's just not really how it is.

People change. The fuck up, they are whores for love and they take up on it wherever they find it, it doesn't have to be another country or across the ocean to not fall in love.

And guess what, that's ok.

Coming back to our main bitch,

Now after having left Luis, and been abandoned by Marc (thank the fuck, Marc) she tries to conjure up another relationship.

She decided to have a long distance relationship with Luis, the guy she left for Marc but now they're back and you don't get to say anything about that.

He has international duty and she's in Spain, Europe, Uruguay is in South America...

I don't see how things can not fall apart.

People on wattpad always write about how they remain loyal as fuck and didn't even kiss another person while they were away.

Face it, we make mistakes.

You don't have to make your characters perfect. Make them emotionally vulnerable and human.

Please.