The Part where she Always ends up Pregnant.

Yes, it happens all the fucking time. I hate it that all writers make this stupid scenario - she ends up pregnant from the...

*drumroll*

YUP, YOU GOT IT RIGHT.

The fucking One Night Stand.

Bitch is never on birth control, like ever, and I mean, if you get drunk ass in a fucking club or a party, chances of Paulo Dybala dragging you into his bed and having sex with you and getting you knocked up, literally skyrocket.

If you are going to a party, please take note that the chance of all this happening actually increases tremendously. Also, they're all so plain and boring, always read books and blog blah blah blah. (But that's a story for another time, hehe)

Point is, if you're gonna let yourself loose at such an occasion, better to take precaution, I mean, Paulo Dybala does not and I do mean not got any condoms on him, you idiot.

Worst thing is, she is so freaked out from finding out about the pregnancy, that she doesn't tell anyone (except that one infamous best friend) and miraculously, she decides not to tell anybody.

Still, the media always finds out.

I wonder how.😏

BABIES' LIVES MATTER, IF YOU CAN'T KEEP THOSE FUCKING LEGS CLOSED, DO NOT CONDEMN THE POOR BABIES.

*breathes*

ttyl.