Three's a Crowd

Dashi had been out speaking with Gaun about going on the trip. He would have taken another one of the boys, but he felt that two of them were not ready for this. The other, well, he wanted to see if the boy could take care of himself without the Master Dragon, Gaun or Dojo interfering with the mess that the other two boys seemed to get themselves into.

Gaun was following close behind him and noticed that they were heading back to the house to pack up for the short trip that they were going to be taking. There wouldn't be much that they would need to take with them. Gaun was the first to speak up. "Master Dashi…"

"Yes young Dragon?" the man smiled at the young man.

"What about the young Dragon that will be joining our ranks?" the young monk said.

"Perhaps will be joining our ranks," Master Dashi stated. "It completely depends on how well this one fits in with the others… and whether or not the three are making the one feel uncomfortable because he is new… much like how Ching felt."

"His name isn't Ching," Gaun commented.

"I know… I gave the boy his name," the man said.

"His name is not of Chinese origin Master Dashi," the other boy retorted, a snort coming out.

"No… but it fits him well," Master Dashi commented. "You are a Dragon of Earth… you excel at Earth based powers… what power do you think the young one joining us will have?"

"None… I mean, it is someone coming to us, not you going to them Master Dashi… plus, there is that matter," Gaun commented, thinking about something. "I've always wondered why you happened to have chosen that child to join us… he's different."

"You mean the one we were talking about name wise?" Dashi looked at Gaun, raising an eyebrow. "Do you have a problem with the fact that someone who is slightly younger then you and smaller then you is surpassing you beyond what you dreamed possible."

"No… I care for him like a brother… but it is that fact that is a major problem," Gaun whispered. "How you found him, I can't tell."

"No… and you couldn't tell how I found the other two," Master Dashi replied as they came to the place they were staying.

"I don't get the point that Gaun was trying to make," Dojo grumbled, frowning at Master Dashi.

"Dojo… what would you think of me replacing you because you breathe fire just like all other dragons, but I found a dragon that could breathe ice?" Master Dashi commented.

"That makes no sense at all," the green snake dragon said.

"No… but it might eventually. Each of my Dragon's is unique," Master Dashi then called out in a loud voice. "Young Dragons! Come forth so that I can see you!"

It was then that there was the sound of breaking of glass from inside the household. Dojo rolled his eyes. "Leave it to them to break the breakfast dishes."

"Leave it to the actual dragon to play games and make us vary from our tasks," Gaun commented. This caused Dashi to raise an eyebrow at the two. Gaun didn't act like anything was going on, but Dojo gulped. He had thought that what had happened the night before hadn't been found out by the Grand Master Dragon.

However, he became distracted by three boys hurrying through the doorway. The stood from tallest to shortest in a straight line. Dashi looked at them carefully. "Gaun, Dojo and I are going to take a trip to look for material to make more Shen Gong Wu. We are leaving you three to behave yourselves."

Dashi watched as the two older boys chuckled to themselves and gave the younger one an odd look. The boy gulped, biting back whatever he was feeling and looked straight at the ground. It couldn't be told whether he was more upset about not going or the fact that he was going to be left with a certain two.