What Time am I?

Kimiko was in the Showdown, ready to knock both Jack and Katnappe out of the ring when she noticed the rift open behind her. Fact was, the rift shouldn't open at all, ever. Not during a Xiaolin Showdown. That meant that something was amiss. She was startled by this change, so much so that she had become distracted when Jack had opened the shot on her.

The next thing she knew she was flying backwards and through the portal. Her body was cold and she felt quite numb through out her whole body. She felt like screaming, but her voice was silent and she felt like her lungs would bust. She was going down some sort of weird tunnel. She saw a light coming straight at her and she was flung through it.

Kimiko's eyes were closed, but she could feel something underneath her. Closing her hand around whatever it was and found it felt like someone. She opened her boys and found that she had landed on top of a boy, around her age. He was wearing the Dragon robes that she and the other dragons wore. She pushed herself off the boy.

The boy was unconscious from the fact that she had landed on top of him hard and he had some how hit his head. He was limp and not moving at all. She noticed that he had a blue sash, indicating that he was at the rank that she was, or roughly around there. She noticed a basket near by and went to go look into it and saw a familiar green dragon curled up in it, also unconscious. "Dojo?"

She heard a groan come from nearby her and she watched as the boy sat up, holding the back of his head. What looked to be the Golden Tiger Claws, except in silver was on his hand, so he winced as he realized that he was still wearing them. He took them off, his eyes still saying he was quite woozy from the conk on the head. He then glanced at her blinking a couple of times.

It was then that his eyes went wide, his jaw dropped and his cheeks turned red. Kimiko couldn't figure out what his problem was, and followed the spots where he was looking. She then realized that he was glancing at her clothing, which happened to have changed back to her modern clothing. His eyes had caught onto the fact that her skirt was knee length and that her belly button was showing.

Typically, boys wouldn't notice something unless it was very scanty, at least from her time frame. She folded her arms, not happy that he was in a way checking her out. Suddenly he spoke up. "Why are you dressed so immodiestly? Are you a Heylin witch?"

Kimiko suddenly found the blood boiling to her cheeks and found her fist flying right at the boys nose. The force of her punch caused him to fly backwards and hit his head on the ground again, hard… knocking him unconscious again. She also noticed that his nose was bleeding. She then got a good look at his face and wondered why he looked familiar.

However, her trying to figure out who he reminded her was cut short as she heard voices approaching her where she was in the field. She dived into the field, hiding herself from those coming over.

"I tell you, the Shen Gong Wu messed up!" one of the boys said to a boy with his hair braided in a long rope.

"You guys should have never have left him along… no, you should have never dared him to use a Shen Gong Wu that was not complete," the boy said.

"Oh, come on… it's just Ching we're talking about," another boy said. "Uhh… ohh."

"And he's knocked unconscious…" the boy with the braided hair said, kneeling down next to the smaller boy and lifting him up and shaking him a bit. "Not to mention his nose is bleeding… you guys need to get your acts together."

Kimiko narrowed her eyebrows as she found that the boy shaking the smaller one was also familiar in a way. Before she could figure it out, she saw a basket near where they were move. She hadn't noticed it before and noticed some sort of snake thing slither out. Her body suddenly screamed aloud as it moved.

"Someone's there…" one of the boys said.

It was then that the smaller of the boys came too. "Girl…"

"He's right… that scream was a girls scream… we need not worry about it," one of the other boys said. Kimiko bit her lip and forced herself to control her anger. The snake thing was still moving.

"So… Dojo, what happened?" the one with the braid asked the snake thing.

"Not sure…" the small dragon said.

"Dojo…" Kimiko whispered to herself.

"Well… Ching really does fight like a girl… I bet that he got punched in the nose by the girl that screamed. I bet she thinks he's a pervert," one of the other boys said.

"So… what happened?" the one with the rope asked the one that they were calling Ching.

"Can't remember…" he muttered, not looking at the other boys.

"Well, let's get back and that nose patched," Dojo said. "Maybe we can get the Shen Gong Wu back before Master Dashi notices."

"What's with the basket?" one of the boys asked.

"Uhh…" Dojo said, blinking a couple times.

The boy who Kimiko had punshed grabbed the basket and turned it upside down on the dragon. "Game!"

"Dojo wanted to play a game again…" one of the boys said, laughing. "He couldn't get us to play, so he got the baby too."

"I am not a baby," the boy said, suddenly getting up to swing at the other boys, only to be held back by the one with rope hair. They walked off, heading to where ever they had come from. One of them muttered something about hoping that the village girl didn't say anything to the other villagers, thinking that she couldn't hear them.

When they were gone, Kimiko sat down on the ground and pulled her knees up to her chest. Today was defiantly not going the way she wanted to. She fell asleep, her body cold from the weather.