"Oh hey Chenle hey Jisung" he waved to us. Me and Chenle just nodded then both of them Hana and Han ji went to the class left me with Chenle. I kept looking at them til they entered the class.

"Yah what's with you?" Chenle asked.

"Nothing" then I left Chenle and went in the class.

Hana's POV:

"Han ji ah... I have good news!! Guess what!" I'm going to tell him that I've passed the audition at SM.

"Hmm lemme think

"Hmm lemme think...... could be.... you had passed the audition?!" He asked surprisingly.
"Yes! I've passed! And I'm so happy! Also I've became the SM rookie. Just like trainee. And the teacher SM(SooMan) let Park Ji teaches me. Ughhh but I don't want him to be the one who teaches me humph" I said with a little bit mad.

"Do I look like I want to teach you also?" Suddenly Park Ji came and said that

"Yah... why are you two always fight everywhere huh? *chuckles*" Han ji stop us from get into more fights.

After that the teacher came in and we started studying.

-Break Time-

"Hey jaehee ah Yeonji ah I have good news!!" Since it's break time I freaked those two out xD

"What?!" Both of them shouted at me.

"Guess what! I've passed the audition at SM. I forget to tell you that day when we went to NCT performance" I told them and they looked so happy.

"Wahhhh congratulations Hana! Let's party after class. What do you think?" Yeonji said.

"Party? Sounds good! But ehh....... I forgot I have practice after class everyday *pouts*" I was happy when they wanted to celebrate for me but I have practice after school everyday with Mark oppa and that Park ji guy... sheesh...