The woman nodded. "So i expect you to know how to speak Japanese?" She suddenly said.

Chaeyeon flinched at the sudden use of Japanese but she nodded quickly nonetheless.

"Yes."

"Fluently?"

"Yes."

Miss Miyawaki nodded and there's a satisfied look on her face. "Nako is smart, I think you noticed that? I want you to speak Japanese sometimes with her. She still doesn't know some Korean words because she's only five years old for god's sake. When you teach her some Korean words and phrases, I'll pay you more." She explained and Chaeyeon dumbly nodded.

"Chaewon told me your schedules. You're free on 1pm onwards every Monday, Tuesdays, and Fridays. While 7am to 2pm at Wednesday and Thursdays— and that's your working hours. While Saturdays and Sundays, it depends. I'll just message you with that. I frequently have emergencies at work on weekends so... I expect you to arrive as soon as I messaged you, got it? You can get your pay every Sunday. That's all." She ended the conversation and stood up, making Chaeyeon also stand up hastily.

The woman raised her brow at her. "Yes?"

The ash blonde haired girl wetted her dry lips first before saying something. "Uhm, do i start now?"

"No, you start tomorrow. I'm off to work today, Nako doesn't need a babysitter for now. It's Saturday tomorrow– and i have to fix some papers at the office so yeah. " She answered.

Chaeyeon nodded understandingly and unconsciously stared at the other girl. Miss Miyawaki gave her a 'anything-to-say-again?' look.

"Do I really won't pass any documents or even i.d to you? You barely knew me at all." The taller girl said, hesitating a bit. She saw the other woman tilted her head a bit.

"I trust Chaewon. She won't just recommend someone who doesn't know how to do her job properly. And besides, you had too many experiences. I also know how to choose the right person that I can hand my child without doing any harm to her. For now, Nako likes you and you're slowly earning her trust, and that meant you're also earning mine." Miss Miyawaki answered seriously, making Chaeyeon shiver. She also felt her heart flutter and warm when the woman said she can trust her.

The taller girl nodded her head eagerly, terrified when Miss Miyawaki gave her another sharp look when she froze again.

"Good then. I expect you to do your job wisely– and oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Miyawaki Sakura. Just call me Sakura-chan, you're not much younger than me." Sakura muttered before walking out leaving Chaeyeon speechless.

Sakura? Like cherry blossoms? Wow, even her name is very stunning

"Wait what—? Not much younger than me!?" The girl whispered to herself, shocked. She scratched her head confusedly. Sakura does look like she's only in her early twenties, but she has a daughter that was five years old!? Chaeyeon was beyond shock, you can tell.

But instead of jumping into some stupid conclusions, she just decided to ask Chaewon later about her boss.

Chaewon heard someone slammed the door closed with a loud thud but she didn't flinch or anything and kept her gaze focused on the book she's reading. She already knew who was the intruder.

"I can't believe you never mentioned that you worked as a babysitter also!" Chaeyeon's voice bounced against her room's wall.

Chaewon finally looked up from the book she's reading and saw a fuming Chaeyeon, she only tilted her head innocently. "I didn't know that was necessary at all." She answered, playing innocent.