Chapter 11: This Romeo will always be there for his Juliet

I wake up in the middle of the night with someone's arms around me. Obviously it would be Aaron's, we were watching television and I slept half way during the movie. There's total darkness and it makes me feel like I'm blind. I begin sweating and panting.

"Hey hey! Don't worry. I'm right here." He cups my face.

"Please switch on the light." I feel like I'll almost cry. He quickly takes out his cell phone from the pocket and switches on the flashlight.

"Here. Is it alright now?" He says holding my hand firmly.

"Yeah..a bit better. Thank you."

"Find my hand in the darkness and if we cannot find the light, we'll always make our own."

"Stop reciting poetries to me Mac."

"You caught me." He says will scrubbing his scalp and looking down. Oh my God! Aaron Mac is abashed! "But I wasn't joking. I meant what I said. This Romeo will always be there for his Juliet."

"His Juliet? I like it." I mimic him while blushing uncontrollably.

"Now let's go to sleep. It's only 3am." We lie on the couch. Too lazy to move from here. He then pulls me into a bear hug and I try to doze off. After sometime, I gloom away in his arms once again tonight.

__________

I am woken up by the sun's rays beaming into the room. My eyes are yet closed but I notice that Aaron isn't next to me. I quickly stand up and look around. I notice a letter on the table. It says:

Good Morning Juliet,
You were sleeping so peacefully that I didn't feel like waking you up. I'm going home to freshen up. I'll come to pick you up for school and we'll grab some breakfast on our way.
Yours,
Romeo.

Instantly a smile grows on my face. I don't know for how long was I holding the letter near my heart and just smiling like an idiot.

__________

          "Thank you." I say. Aaron and I are on the way proceeding towards school.

"For?" He asks.

"For everything. For bringing me dinner, staying with me in the night, the breakfast. Thanks for being there." I smile.

"Stop being so formal and besides, I also had a company last night." He tells me.

"You stay alone?" I inquire.

"Yes. Sometimes when I go home, the cook or a servant is there to clean the house otherwise I'm all alone."

"Why did you shift here? I mean England is far better than Pennsylvania."

"Back there in England, my father is a renowned entrepreneur and therefore he has a lot of adversaries. My parents wanted me to stay away from all this and be safe. So they sent me here."

"Okay." I reply.

After 5 minutes we reach the school. We go to the class together. While we are walking in the corridor, everybody is gaping at us. He sits next to me in all the classes whereas in the lunch break he goes to meet his friends.

"You finally got your Prince Charming." Maddison comments.

"What are you even saying? Are you drunk or something?" I reply.

"Oh please. We all know there is something going on between you and Mr. New Admission."

"Just fuck off Maddison and don't poke your mucky nose in other people's business." I tell her and leave. On the way, I receive a text from Aaron.