careful with your words there, little one. there's just some promises you can't make quite yet.

that would certainly be one of them.

"swear?" jungkook asked, lowly, brushing the loose hair out of the latter's eyes.

"I swear."

slowly positioning himself over the raven's waist, jimin smiled fondly at his boyfriend as they approached their usual, comforting position. he straddled the younger with a much more intimate atmosphere this time.

just as a way to help ease himself, jungkook leaned against the plush of pillows, carefully rubbing the skin along the latter's sides.

"as long as you go slow with me..." jimin assured, stopping himself above his boyfriend's lips. "ill be just fine."

then let their lips melt together in a soft, sensual bliss.

jungkook instinctively wrapped his arms around the smaller'a back, luring him in to erase all space, wanting nothing more for this moment to be drowned in pure innocence and love.

tilting his head to deepen their slow kiss, jimin could feel the passion dancing along the outlines of his lips. he felt as if he were somehow soaring high above the clouds, heading for something unknown.

the two of them continued fervently, expressing their need for one another, letting their lips swell from desire. they kept things slow and steady, knowing it was time to present more than just a pleasing kiss.

soon enough, jimin pulled away with a small smile, the two of them disheveled their clothes without feeling rushed.

it was nice sharing a moment like this where they could take their time, letting the moment feel more real and devoted.

they didn't scramble to get each other bare, no.. this wasn't a fuck, remember? this was love and jungkook wanted to do it right for once.

rightfully so, the youngest let things take a slow, appreciative roll as his boyfriend sat above him fully bare, looking as gorgeous as ever. he rested near his length without the feeling of dire lust encouraging them.

they weren't striving for the crazy mixture of pain and pleasure, they were only seeking pleasure.

the whole mood was different for both of them, but honestly, that's what was so great about it.

believe it or not, jungkook couldn't get enough of the feeling of being able to see his boyfriend naked without wanting to completely dominate him and wreck him, it's the total opposite of what usually would've been his intentions.

he liked knowing his security for him let that side deteriorate. he could stare at the blonde's body all day as just a mere intimate fond.

he liked knowing that jimin wasn't just a quick and easy one-time-thing to him, he was an entire being that he was starting to appreciate very deeply.

he was someone he wanted to be slow, passionate and careful with.

he was someone he wanted to only make love to.

"god.." the youngest sighed out, grazing his fingers over the delicacy of the latter's bare skin, embracing its perfection with his fingertips. "you're the most beautiful person ive ever seen.."

jimin began to fluster, letting the moment's fond atmosphere engulf him when leaning in for another slow kiss, lingering his lips on the latter's before pulling back once again, gently threading his own finger's through the fluffy raven hair.

"you ready?" jungkook softly whispered, looking at the boy in front of him like he was the world.

he nodded, the blonde said all the words either of them needed to hear. "im ready."