[00:09]

IMESSAGE
Taeshit

JUNGKOOK
dude wtf

JUNGKOOK
I found out why you couldn't unload all of this shit yesterday???

JUNGKOOK
mystery of the fucking universe solved

TAEHYUNG
oh, did you now

TAEHYUNG
why

TAEHYUNG
go ahead

TAEHYUNG
im listening

JUNGKOOK
well, besides the fact that you're both inattentive as fuck..

JUNGKOOK
he's definitely fucking loaded??

TAEHYUNG
. . .

JUNGKOOK
YOU KNOW IM RIGHT

JUNGKOOK
I HAVE TO BE

JUNGKOOK
IM ONTO HIM

JUNGKOOK
HES TRYNA HIDE IT BY LIVING HERE BUT

JUNGKOOK
HE AINT SLICK

TAEHYUNG
I have no words

JUNGKOOK
okay but fr

JUNGKOOK
what kinda job does this bitch have??

JUNGKOOK
like a secret engineer or some shit

JUNGKOOK
do you think he'll give me a tip 🤔

JUNGKOOK
OR A NEW CAR

TAEHYUNG
no you free loading ass bitch 🙄

TAEHYUNG
he's not even rich

TAEHYUNG
he's just..

TAEHYUNG
lucky

TAEHYUNG
yeah, we'll go with that

JUNGKOOK
pft

JUNGKOOK
yeAh oKAY

=================

JUNGKOOK
so im at this new dude's grill and omfg this tiny motherfucker got gucci fucking slippers on, I can't make this shit up
__________________
🔁 112 Retweets | ❤️ 2.1K Likes

================

JIMIN
is he really that quick to assume with everything? why's it always the cute ones 🙄
__________________
🔁 49 Retweets | ❤️ 1.3K Likes

================
|| THIRD PERSON||

"are you sure you're not really a girl..?" jungkook questioned honestly, dumbfounded by the scenery of the room displayed before him, a slight grimace plastered upon his face. "no man needs this many shoes."

then paused for a moment, unsure. "or that many crop tops..."

once again. "or skirts..."

intrigued, jimin perched a brow at jungkook's evident portrayal of confusion. "are you judging?" he inferred, earning a subtle head shake to confirm otherwise. "then I don't see the problem."

he propped his chin in pride, continuing the observe the way the younger only grew more curious. he figured he might as well be a little coy while he's at it. "that is, unless the straight boy wants me to be a girl so bad..."

you know, because those were technically his words, right?

"are you trying to say something, jungkookie?" jimin further purred, running a few fingers up the arm that quickly retracted from his warmth, jumping at the simple gesture.

jungkook's never been affected by a touch so seductively like that before, it felt like little bursts of lightning shot out of his body. maybe he needed to go home and think about why that was.

he'd tell you it's because he received it from a boy. which maybe be true, hes been able to ignore it when it's happened a few times before, but his reaction was always pretty consistent.

we'll still let him think what he wants, though.

"what? no, of course not." the younger scoffed, mumbling a few choice words as he walked away from the intimidating vixen. he figured he'd at least put the feminine looking clothes away before he had time to ask more questions.

it's weird, honestly.

why'd Jimin wear clothes like this? weren't they uncomfortable?

I mean, surely they'd accentuate his charmingly, unnatural for most boys, curves off.

but still, it didn't make much sense to jungkook as for why he did it.

suppose that's not really much of his business though. jimin somehow looked good in it anyways.

who knew.

"what do your parents do for a living?" he couldn't stop himself from releasing the words that also very well might not be much of his business.

he just needed to know why jimin had so many nice things, it didn't seem realistic for someone their age.

there's no way he had some absurd, extravagant job so soon; he's still in college. his parents were the only possible answer right now. he's just another one of daddy's little spoiled princesses, isn't he?

"dad, a high school math teacher." the blonde simpered, looking at the latter with a blank expression. "mom, a flight attendant."

probably even a former model considering jimin was so pretty.

wait, what?

"why'd you ask?"

"oh.. uh, no particular reason. just wondering how you sponsor gucci and chanel on the daily is all." scratching along the base of his neck, jungkook sighed. "what about you?"

"oh, don't worry about that." jimin quickly deducted, earning a slightly raised brow from the raven. "pretty much just get paid to fill people's requests."

"oh, so you're an assistant of some kind? secretary, maybe?"

"sure, big guy." he half smirked. "we'll go with that."