[01:34]

🔞 || THIRD PERSON || 🔞

"are you... serious?" jimin shakily inquired, letting his lips separate as he looked up into jungkook's fond eyes, searching for any kind of confirmation.

just before he could so, the raven leant down to capture his lips instead.

jimin instinctively wrapped his arms around the latter's torso, deepening their kiss by pressing himself fully against him.

jungkook, on the other hand, fully cupped the blonde's smooth face, soon traveling down his entire body before bending to grasp underneath his knees, now supporting the blonde by the back of his thighs.

not that it was much of a surprise but the raven concluded that maybe he liked jimin being above him when they kissed. he'd hold him up all day if could.

its not like he weighed much anyways, being as tiny as he was. kinda reminded him of a movie scene he always wanted to recreate.

smiling into the kiss, jimin soon pulled back in a light giggle. "you've done that plently before already, it doesn't prove anything."

proof, huh? he wanted proof?

jungkook shrugged, re-propping the latter in his hold, only to easily place him over his shoulder instead, soon entering the dorm and shutting the door. "guess ill have to show you then."

oh?

"I hate being your little ragdoll." the blonde whined with a pout, the adorable glory lighting up the room. "it's weird staring down at the ground with my feet and butt in the air."

"shut up, you have a cute butt."

just then, jungkook carefully set the smaller boy down onto his own bed, crawling over him in a straddle, gazing down at his body with a grin.

"you really do look good in sweats, ya know." he pointed out, earning a playful eye roll.

"I look good in everything." the latter half-joked, wanting to make the typical you'd look good in me tease, yet still holding it back for his own sake.

"that's very true..." jungkook trailed in awe, placing his hands underneath jimin's somewhat oversized white tee, slowly enjoying the sensation of the silky skin at his fingertips.

the younger started dishevelling the latter's clothing, completely tossing it out of the way after being given an assuring nod.

"god.." he sighed, leaning down to kiss the skin of his midsection, allowing his hands to travel all down his sides and around to his cold back. "you're so perfect."

"kookie, what're you doing?" releasing a relaxed breath, jimin allowed his body to curl at the latter's warmth, arching his back, head settling happily in the pillow beneath him.

"remember when you told me you liked being kissed and touched all over?" the raven spoke against his skin, pressing his lips all over the section closest to the waist band of his sweats. "let me take care of you tonight."

who was he to turn that down? jimin hasn't been touched by another person in three years.

he softly hummed in response, closing his eyes and threading his fingers through the raven's hair, guiding his head closer towards his chest and neck.

jungkook soon took it upon himself to graze the skin of the latter's hips, pressing open mouthed kisses all over his neck, biting ever so slightly.

"does that feel good?" the younger asked, covering more area as the blonde leaned his head back, allowing for more space to be explored.

shaking his head in response, the latter released a small sigh of satisfaction when jungkook's hand coursed down to his legs, asking him to bend and separate his knees.