[01:41]

|| THIRD PERSON ||

"so.." jimin opened the door like it was his own damn business, walking straight into a distracted jungkook, nuzzling into his arms and wrapping his tiny little sweater paws around the latter's waist. "did you miss me?"

it would only make sense if that were the case. the two of them were only together last night. that's such a long time ago; how couldn't he?

"well hi to you too." jungkook chuckled, setting his chin atop the blonde's head, returning the warmth filled favor. "course I did."

"good." leaning back to hook his arms around the raven's shoulders, jimin gave him a subtle pout. "cuz' im in dire need of attention right now."

what a surprise that was.

"when aren't you?" the latter rolled his eyes, leaning down to supply an innocent butterfly kiss before placing his hand at the dip of his back, leading him towards his room. "you ready?"

"to head to your room..?" jimin inquired, tone yielding higher towards the end. "what're we doing? you won't tell me."

with puppy eyes like that, he almost gave in.

"it's a surprise." jungkook nudged the smaller into his room. "change your clothes, we're heading out."

oh, that's interesting.

they've never headed out before. at least, not phrased like that they haven't.

"wouldn't you rather, though?" the blonde smirked, testing the latter's new sexuality. "I didn't show up in this for nothing. I didn't wear something with a bunny on it for you to not take it off of me."

bold.

so fucking bold.

playfully glaring, the younger stepped towards the blonde, grabbed the ends of his sweater and peeled it off him as soon as his arms raised.

"better?"

"much."

"now hurry up, it's for our school project."

|| || ||

"how's this for our school project?" jimin wondered aloud, taking a small glance at all of the surroundings, deciding the question needed an answer.

"how isn't it?"

"oh.. maybe because we're on top of a building?"

he's got a pretty valid point there. that doesn't sound much like anything a school would have you do for a project.

"but look at the scenery," jungkook pointed out, directing all of the nice buildings and pretty blue filled sky embracing them. "it's nature, we have to take pictures of nature's beauty."

"okay.." the blonde kind of caught on, realizing that hey yeah, maybe it was kinda pretty up here. "makes more sense, I guess."

"that's where you come in."

"what?" with furrowed brows and thinned eyes, jimin expressed his utter confusion perfectly.

before responding, jungkook took a few steps towards him, leaning down to press a quick kiss on his cheek, flashing his adorable smile right after.

"im taking pictures of you.." Jungkook caressed the smaller's cheek before finishing his lovely,
sweet thought. "nature's purest beauty."