I'm Sexy and i know it

Start from the beginning

“Hey, I’m Ashley.” Said The blond, holding out a hand. “Liam’s sister.”

“I’m Heidi!” Said the other one, in an excited voice. “Hi! Hi!”

“Uh.. Hi.” I said, waving awkwardly. “I’m-“

“Molly. We know.” Said Ashley exchanging an pointed look with Heidi. “We know.”

“Oh ok.” I said, getting up. “Um.. So should we go?”

“Yes!” said Ashley, smiling. “I can’t wait to show you the house!”

“Uh…” I said, unsure of what to say.

“Louis told us all about you!” said Heidi, jumping up and down, she slapped a hand over her mouth, looking sheepish. “I wasn’t supposed to say that. Forget you heard me say that.”

I slumped. “Louis is here?”

They exchanged a look.

“No.” said Ashley, fidgeting. “What? No! That’s ridiculous-“

“He’s here.” I said, answering my own question. “Of course.”

We walked in silence for a bit, My suitcase making awkward sounds as it bumped and bustled against random strangers who were going home too.

“So… why am I here? What does Nat want?” I asked finally.

“That’s a secret.” Said Ashley quickly, shooting Heidi a pointed look.

I raised an eyebrow. “Of course it is.”

We reached the entrance to the airport and Ashley sighed. “Oh No.”

There was press packed outside of the airport, news reporters, fan girls, cameras and flashes. I felt an un-welcomed feeling of fear well up inside me.

“What do we do?” I asked nervously.

Ashley slipped on her sunglasses. “Watch and Learn.” She handed Heidi a pair of sunnies too, and rummaged through her bag, finally finding a pair of pink polka dot star-shaped sunglasses and handing them to me.

“Thank you.” I said, feeling ridiculous. “Very chic.”

Ashley slipped her elbow through Heidi’s and strolled through the doors casually, going outside. Almost immediately everyone outside perked up, and a blinding flash broke out. The noise was horrible, everyone was yelling over each other. I really did not want to go out there… and the sunglasses made me feel even more self-conscious.

“Hola.” Someone whispered in my ear.

I jumped. “Louis?”