"Hello?"

"Kayla, you will not believe who just showed up at Toast?!"

"Ryan Gosling, wait no Zendaya, wait wait I got it KIM KARDASHIAN?!"

"No, no, and I wish that would be the best tip of my life. The boys showed up!"

"The boys? Boys ..... boys....Oh! PRETTYMUCH?!"

"No, the backstreet boys. Yes, PRETTYMUCH!"

"Omg! Did you say hello, take their order, get them to sign a napkin, take a snapchat with them, get another picture, ask Zion to marry you? Anything?"

"Uhm.. I took their drink orders.."

"Okay.. and..?"

"Then I gave Kyle their table number and darted out the back entrance..."

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

"I know I know. I just freaked out, I don't know why."

"I don't either! Literally, your dream was to meet them remember. You literally planned out an entire story of how you were going to meet them. Now you have the chance to become best friends with all of them, if we're lucky, and you chicken out?! No. No way! Get off the phone with me, redo that messy bun that I know is on your head, and march back in there and talk to them!"

"Wow, that was powerful."

"I know, now do it"

"Fine."

"You got this, call me when your done with your shift."

"Okay, Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone, dusted off my apron, redid my messy bun, and went back inside. I kind of walked past the middle section of the restaurant to see if they were still there. I walked past the window and saw Zion up against it. I saw Kyle dart past with a tray full of food.

"Kyle!"

"Sorry, can't talk kind of busy here, Vanessa."

"Kyle, stop!"

What, Vanessa. I have a table waiting for me."

"By table do you mean table seven?"

"Yes..?"

"Then now you don't have a table waiting for you."

I took the tray from his hands.

"I have a table waiting for me. Don't worry about it, I got it."

"I thought you were taking a break."

"I did. Now I'm done. Thanks for covering my table while I was gone."

"Wait, but yo-"

"Sorry, can't talk kind of busy here, Kyle." I said as I made my way outside the door.

I walked up to the guy's table to find Nick and Brandon on their phone and Austin, Zion, and Edwin talking.

"And here you guys go."

"Wow, this looks delicious."-Brandon

"Yea, this looks great."-Austin

"Hey, where did you end up going?"-Edwin

"Oh... I uh... had to take care of some stuff in the back."

"Oh, gotcha."-Edwin

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Zion and Nick whispering about something to each other. Their eyes kind of looked up at me, but I made sure to look like I didn't see it.