chapter 14

Shay p.o.v

We waited for another 10 minutes until Taylor, Carter, Cameron, and his girlfriend Angel got there. When they got their I saw someone with them it with them. It was Nikki.

"Hey Nikki! I thought you couldn't come because you had to hang out with your brother?" I asked her.

"Yeah I am. I just didn't realize we were coming here with you guys."

"Ah okay. At least you're here." I say as we walk into the theater that was titled "The Purge".

When we walked in I saw Angel and damn was she gorgeous. She had black long hair and really blue eyes. She was wearing a maroon and grey baseball, with a pair of light wash skinny jeans, and a pair of black vans.

"Hi i'm Angel, you must be Shayla." Angel said.

"Yup that's me. Nice to meet you." I say and give her a hug.

We then head into the theater and everyone goes to their seats. I sit in the middle of Matthew and Nash, with Matt on my left and Nash on my right, Cameron, Angel, Taylor, and then Nikki.

*15 minutes into the movie*

"HOLYSHIT NO" I screamed as I clung onto the person to my left not caring who it was.

I then look up to see Matt chuckling at me. He then puts his arm around me protectively for the rest if the movie.

After a couple minutes Nash texted me.

Nash - I see that your getting close to Matt.

Me - Were just friends I just got scared , jeez Nash.

Nash - I'm just saying.

With that we stopped talking and just watched the movie. I looked in the corner of my eye to see Nikki glaring at me but with a hint of sad in her eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows and continued on with the movie.

*After the movie*

Nash and I said bye to the boys as I exchanged numbers with them and Angel. They were all really nice. Nikki didn't say anything to me though after we left. Was she mad at me?

~

"So where do you want to go next?" I ask Nash.

"Erm, I don't know. What do you want to do Matt?" Nash asked Matt who was currently on his phone. Matthew shrugged.

"You guys wanna go to the mall?" I asked them. There eyes got wide as they nodded with excitement. I chuckled at them.

"Can we invite Nikki?" I asked them. Nash nodded as I texted Nikki.

*Message's*

Me~ Hey, you wanna go to the mall with Nash, Matt, and I? Ask your brother if he wants to come too. (Nash insisted)

Nikki~ Yea sure, just one question though.

Me~ Sure what up?

Nikki~ I know you may feel offence towards this but, do you like Matthew?

Me~ Me? Like Matthew?

Nikki~ Uh, yeah.

Me~ No! Of course not ! Even by the way he looks at you it's kinda obvious he likes you bruh.

Nikki~ Really ? I don't think so...

Me~ Whatever your hilarious , so we'll pick you guys up in 10?