Chapter 1

BEEP BEEP *

     Yay its monday. Note the sarcasam. I have to go to school the best place in the world. Sorry about the sarcasam its my second language.

     It was almost 7:30 and I had to be at school by 8. So I just put on my black illest beanie, my maroon sweater, some jeans, and black vans. When I got to school it was the usual routine. People giving me nasty looks and talking about me. When I got to my locker their was something new. On my locker someone wrote " Bitch." Next to my locker was Emily. Next to Hayes she hated me the most I don't even know why. 

     When I went up to my locker Emily started saying " Oh look girls the bitch is coming to get her shit. " The other girls just laughed. I swear their just a bunch of robots all I hear them say is " yeah she is " or giggle. After saying that they just left. And when they left Hayes came. I think their trying to torture me 24/7. 

" Hey babe " Hayes said.

" Get away from me Hayes remember your dating Emily " I said. Yup their dating I guess torturing me is what they do for fun.

" Come on Shay she dosen't have to know and besides I know you want this " he said pointing at himself up and down.

"  Ha. Like I would ever want you your just a guy who can never like a girl seriously. "  I said getting a little loud.

     The next thing he did was something we did everyday. He punched me. It wasan't something that hurt me anymore. I would never make a sound I would just flinch at the most. 

"  Listen good every girl at this school wants me just enjoy the fact that I give you some attention. "  He said angrily before kicking me and leaving.

     The rest of the day was pretty much the same. When I got home my dad wasan't their again. He usually gets home at 11 anyway.

     At around 7 I got a call.

" Hello is this Shayla Jacobs ? " A guy said 

" Yes this is and why are you calling ? " I asked

" Well... your father died from a drug overdose. " He said. I couldn't believe it even though he was a pain in the ass and a jackass of a father. He was the only person I had left.

" Well we looked through his death plans and it said that if he died he would want the grier family to take care of you. " He said. Oh no I can't live with them I just can't. I forgot to tell you before my dad was a druggie and alcoholic he was best friends with Hayes's dad. Actually Hayes and I were bestfriends when we were little. But now I don't know what happened.