chapter 10

Shay p.o.v

"Who are you?" I said to Hayes and a lady.

     I knew who Hayes was but what he said when I was in that coma. But damn my head hurts like a bitch.

"Honey, you got into a accident and was in a coma. Do you know who you are?" The lady who is my nurse said.

"Umm, I'm Ma-arissa?" I said more of a question.

"Ok honey, I'm gonna run some test on you ok." She said.

     I just nodded my head and Hayes left the room. She just asked me how old I was, who I live with, and what was the last thing I remember. After a while she left the room I just started looking at the window. Is it right that I'm pretending to forget. Uhhh, why is being a teen so hard. I wish I never met Hayes. Everything would be normal.

"Omg Shay you scared me, I thought you would never wake up." Nash said.

     I have to act like I don't know him. So I just looked at him and didn't say anything. 

"Who are you?" I asked Nash.

     I think I really hurt him when I said that I could tell from his eyes. I shouldn't be doing this. 

"Shay what are you talking about?! Its me Nash!" He said.

"Can you please leave." I said turning away from him.

      That was one of the hardestr things I did. After that they sais I could go home. I went in the bathroom and changed into a maroon muscle tee that said illest and some sweats.

     The drive home was pretty silent and akward. Nash helped me up to Hayes's room and while walking out I heard a sniffle. I really don't like doing this its hurting me as much as Nash is but I don't want anymore drama with Hayes. Why couldn't he just tell me that he was hurt when I kissed Josh. It was just a kiss. But know i'm expected to share a room with Hayes.

     I was really tired so I thought I should take a nap. So I went and put some blankts and a pillow on the floor.I tried to sleep but I just couldn't so I just closed my eyes. Then I hear the door opening. Since its Hayes's room its probably him. So I just kept my eyes close.

"Shay i'm so sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I just got so jealous that you kissed Josh back that I abused you. I really hope that you could forgive me one day. I just want my bestfriend back." At the end of the sentence Hayes was crying.

     I couldn't take it anymore I opened my eyes and hugged Hayes.

"I'm sorry Hayes I didn't want to put you through that. But you could have just told me." I said in tears.

     He was shocked at first. But hugged me back.

"Shay I thought you forgot." He said with a few tears in his eyes.

"Ohh yeah about that I just made that up so that I wouldn't have to talk to you." I said slowly.

     Hayes was dumbfounded.

"Are you kidding me Shay?!" Hayes

"Uhh no" I said trying to laugh at the end to lighten the mood.

"You know that you broke Nash's heart with what you said at the hospitsl." Hayes said.

"I know I plan to tell everyone during dinner." I said.

"Okay you better." He said smiling

"I will." I said and with that he stood up and left the room.

Unforgivable *Hayes Grier* on hold (shayla)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara