chapter 12

AN- im so sorry I haven't been updating im gonna try and update on Saturdays and Wensdays

__

Shay p.o.v

After about 20 minutes of asking questions I had to go to the bathroom.

"Hey Nikki wheres the bathroom?" I asked.

"Go up the stairs and take the second left your gonna be in my room and go through the door next to my cabinet." Nikki answered.

I went up their and when I was by the door I heard singing it sounded like it was a boy. He was singing and it was kinda funny.

"Pukin' in the sink , had too many drinks that I can't think my eyes won't blink shots on shots on shots! Thoughts on thoughts on thoughts were getting chopped in the condo that I bought i'm too hot, your too not this is how we live man I hope God forgives me were just livin' it up fill up my cup only if you want good times and good vibes. No ifs, ands, or buts. Bounce, shots, pretty sure thats two cups." The boy was singing.

I just went back down stairs to Nikki.

"Hey Nikki their was a guy up stairs singing in your bathroom." I said.

"Oh hes' home? Sorry Shay that was my brother Taylor I thought he woulld be at Taco Bell." She said.

After that we went to her room and started jamming out to 5sos and One Direction.

"She looks so per-" I stopped singing and dancing because their was a ring at the door.

Nikki and I had a race to the door and thatc caused me to fall down the stairs. When I stood up Nikki was at the door. She opened it and it was Hayes.

Hayes p.o.v

We just got to Taylors house and I went out and started walking to the door. When I was almost at the door I heard some thumping and yelling. I rang the door and waited for someone to answer. A girl answered. Probably Taylors girlfriend or something.

"Umm hi?" The girl said.

"Uhh yeah is Shay here?" I asked.

"Yeah, by the way i'm Nikki." She said sticking her hand out for me to shake.

"Hayes." I said shaking her hand.

Nikki went inside i'm guessing to get Shay. While I was waiting a car came up the driveway. I was shocked because Jenette the nurse came up. Now I am damn confused.

Shay p.o.v

"Ayee Shay a guy named Hayes is here for you." NIkki said.

"Yeah I kinda live with them now." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh is he like your brother or something?" She asked.

"Not really, its a long story." I said.

"Well you can tell me all about it the next time we hang out." She said with a smile.

I smiled I was walking to the door when I saw Hayes talking to that nurse at the hospital. Jenette I think was her name? I walked up to them greeting both of them.

"Hey Jenette!" I said

"Hey sweetie! How are you doing?" She asked me.

"Good!" I answered.

'May I ask, what are you doing here?" She asked me,

"Oh, I um got lost so a girl named Nikki who lives here allowed me to use her phone." I asked as Nikki walked up behind me.

'Hey mom!" Nikki said hugging Jenette. Mom? Wow. Small world.

"Mom?" Hayes and I asked at the same time.

"Yea! I guess I haven't properly introduced myself." Nikki said.

"This is my mom Jenette and im Nikki Caniff." Nikki said.

"Caniff? As in Taylor Caniff?" Hayes asked.

"Yea! That's my terrible excuse for a brother. Do you know him?" Nikki asked.

'Erm. Yea do you know Nash Grier? That's my brother." Hayes said.

"Oh! Nash! I know him." Jenette. said.

"Wow. Small world." I answered.

"Yea, well Shay and I have to go thank you though!" Hayes said hugging Jenette.

'Also nice meeting you Nikki." Hayes said hugging NIkki as well.

"Nice meeting you too. " Nikki said smiling at Hayes.

We were walking to the car and it was akward. It was really quiet. We just went back to the house and had dinner. It was really quiet and no on talked. I barely ate anything. After dinner I had to talk to Nash because I wanted things to go back to normal. So I went up to Nash's room.

"Nash can we talk?" I asked while walking into his room.

"Yeah sure." He said while looking down.

"Nash please, I don't want us to be akward anymore. I really didn't want to pretend but I can't handle me and Hayes fighting. I mean I love you Nash your like a brother to me please Nash can we go back to the way we were." I said basically in tears.

Nash stood up from his bed and walked over to me and started hugging me.

"I'm really sorry Shay, I overeacted and shouldn't have yelled at you." Nash said while we were both in tears.

After a while of hugging and crying. We decided to have a sleepover and watch some movied in his room. We deicded to watch some horror movies.

After watching the "Purge", "Possesion", and "The Conjuring". We decided to go to sleep. Nash started putting pillows on the floor and laid down.

"Umm, Nash you can sleep on your bed. I can sleep on the floor." I said.

"No you can sleep on the bed its quite comfortable." He said smiling.

"No just sleep in the bed with me its not like were gonna o anything." I said

"Okay." He said walking over to the bed.

Hayes p.o.v

After dinner I went straight to my room cause I was damn beat. Shay wasan't in here so shes probably making up with Nash. So I just went to sleep.

* The Next Day *

When I woke up Shay wasan't in here. I got up and sarted looking the whole room.

"MOM I CAN'T FIND SHAY, SHE WASAN'T IN MY ROOM." I yelled running around the house.

Then when I was about to go look down stairs Shay came out of Nash's room. WTH?! She could have told me. I was freaking out so fucking much she could have told me something or could have lef a note.

I was kinda pissed so I got dressed really quick and took of. I just needed to be alone. So I went to the place that could calm me down.