Chapter 9

Hayes p.o.v

     Its been 4 days. After my mom told me about Shay we drove over to the hospital and I haven't left yet. My mom would usually bring me clothes and some food but all I ever do is sit by her bed waiting for her to wake up.

     I should be in that coma not Shay.

Shay p.o.v

     My body hurts everywhere. I can hear everything but I just can't seem to open my eyes. I think that Hayes is here. 

"Hayes you should really go home and get some sleep I can watch her." I think Nash said.

"NO! DON'T YOU SEE I HAVE TO STAY HERE UNTIL SHE WAKES UP BECAUSE I HAVE TO SAY SORRY FOR EVERY STUPID THING I DID!" Hayes yelled.

"I know that Hayes but you have to understand that she might not even wake up till next ye-." Nash tried to finish.

     Then I heard a crash.

"SHE WILL WAKE UP, SHE HAS TOO NASH!" Hayes yelled interrupting Nash.

     I started to hear someone cry. I knew that was Hayes. I hate making people cry especially Hayes. I have to try and wake up for Hayes's sake.

     I try to move, but nothing. I try kicking, still nothing. I try everything holding my breath, screaming, I even tried to move my lips but nothing. I give up.

"Shay if you hear me I am really sorry for everything its just that when I saw you kiss Josh when we were little I just got so mad that I wanted you to feel the pain that I felt. Just please wake up." Hayes said.

Hayes p.o.v

     "-please wake up." I said.

     I kissed her forhead and closed my eyes. The next thing shocked me Shay just moved her hands. With that I ran out and tried to find the nearest nurse.

     When she came in she she said that Shay was showing signs that she was gonna wake up. I was more excited then a crazy fangirl meeting One Direction. I can't wait til she wakes up.

"You know I have a daughter that is the same age as both of you two kids." The nurse said.

"Really whats her name nurse Gomez?" I asked.

"Just call me Jenette and her name is Nikki." she said.

"Oh I don'-" I was about to finish but I heard someone talk.

"Who are you?" It was Shay.

     (an//so two updates in one day. thats something new lol. i was really bored and i hoped you liked this i'm gonna start intruducing new characters and yeah.)