Chapter 2

I can't believe i'm moving in with the Griers. Why can't I just go into foster care or I can live on the streets. Yas I can live on the streets I saved enough money ri-. My train of thought got cut off when I tripped on one of my phone cases. Stupid me and my clumsyness.

I tried thinking of something else so I went on instagram. But it was the usual hate and stuff.

Hayes p.o.v

I am so bored my dad is still talking on the phone. He was supposed to take me to lacross practice. Its been like an hour. I am so gonna be late to practice.

" Dad I have to get to lacross practice. " I whined.

" Sorry bud but I called your coach and told him you can't go to practice. " He said with a smile on his face. I was so confused he would never let me miss lacross practice.

" Why am I missing lacross ? " I asked him.

" We have to pick something up " He said still smiling

I didn't really care i'm just happy that I get to miss practice. After that I decided to just take a nap.

Shayla p.o.v

I can't believe their coming already I have to get packed. I rushed to my suitcase and tried to pack as fast as I can. I had alot of stuff so it kind of took me a while.

When I was done they still weren't here so I texted my best friend Josh. Josh and I have been best friends since we were 10 even though we haven't been friends for that long he was their for me.

* text msg *

" Hey Josh. " - Shay

" Hey Shay. " - Josh

" I gotta tell you something, you know how I told you my dad was a druggie. Well he kinda overdose and died😭. " - Shay. When I wad done typing that I started crying.

After I sent him that I threw my phone at the wall. I just started crying and throwing the rest of the things I didn't need everywhere. I have probably been crying, screaming, and throwing things around for the past 45 minutes. I kept on going until their was a ding.