Chapter 15

RPOV

I opened my eyes, & there was Dimitri, he was only wearing his boxers. I looked at me, & I was there in nothing but a bra & panties. Then, I remembered what happened last night; me & Dimitri started to make out.

" Roza?"

" Yes, Comrade?"

" Have you forgiven me?"

" I told you last night, I forgave you a long time ago."

" Okay, then, I have another question."

" Shoot."

" Will you take me back?"

" Does this answer your question?" I kissed him on the lips.

" I think-" 

" Too early to talk." Then, we started to make out again. 

"I think we need to get up now."

" Do we have to, Roza"

" Yes." He leaned in to kiss & we heard the door open. When I looked up, I saw a gun pointed at me, behind the gun was Lissa.

" Lissa, what the heck are you doing?"

" I'm going to shoot you."

" What? Why?"

" It's your fault that Dimitri left me!"

" How the heck is it my fault."

" It's your fault because he loved me! If you didn't show up, he would still love me! Dimitri & I planned on having children together. He was so close to forgetting about you! Don't answer unless you want to die."

" Lissa-" That's when the bullet came out of the gun. I dodged the gun, & after I dodged the bullet, I lit Lissa on fire, only for a minute. There are some fire marks on her, but she'll live. 

" Roza, who never mentioned about fire. What else do you have?"

" I can compel people, resist compulsion, I control fire, air, earth, wind, & spirit."

" That'a amazing Roza!"

" Thanks."

" I love you." 

" I love you too."