Truth or Dare

RPOV

" What game do you guys want to play?" I asked.

" Truth or dare." 

" Lissa, why would say that? We can't play truth or dare with her?" Christian pointed at me. 

" Can we just play?" I asked. It was getting annoying hearing them talk.

" Finally."

" Roza."

" Yeah, Comrade?"

" Truth or Dare?"

" Truth."

" Who do you like more out of me & Mason?"

" I like Mason more..." He looked like he was going to slap the shit out of Mason. Then he looked at me. He was about to leave, when I stopped him.

" You didn't let me finish, but who I love more? That's you. Remember Comrade, you only said like, not love more."

" True. I love you Roza."

" I love you too Comrade. Christian, truth or dare?"

" Dare."

" I dare you to go to Stan & tell him that you are in love with him & then, kiss him." 

" What? No!"

" Do it."

" Fine."

" Eddie, video tape it on my phone." I want this for black mail. 

" Okay."  We hid behind the corner of the wall. Christian knocked on Stanny boy's door.

" Christian, what can I help you with?"

" Well, I wanted to tell you that, I love you. From the moment I laid eyes on you. I love you with all my heart." I was about to burst out laughing, when I felt Dimitri's hand on my mouth. I went back to focusing on Christian & Stan. Then, Christian kissed Stan! Then after the kiss, Stan said

" Christian I don't know what to say except, I love you too. I always felt this connection between us. What do you say if-" 

" Woah. Guardian Alto, this was just a dare. You LOVE ME! That's disgusting." He & the entire group started to run. 

" That was weird." I said. 

" Well.. Christian, it's your turn to ask somebody."

" Fine. Rose, truth or dare?"

" Dare."

" I dare you & Dimitri to start making out in the calfeteria."

" That's it. Well, it's a win for us." I said.

" Come on Comrade. Let'a put on a good show."

" Not to good!" Lissa yelled. Dimitri & I walked into the Calfeteria  & started kissing on the table. The world was forgotten. The only two people on this earth was Me & my Comrade. He started kissing my neck & I moaned. He was about to take off my shirt when I realized where we were.

" Dimitri?"

" Yes, Roza?"

" We're in the calfeteria."

" Oh. Shit!" WE walked off & acted like nothing happened.

" What'd you think of the show?"

" It was very disturbing!"

" I could give you more, than Cradle Robber over here."

" Adrian, stop. That's weird. I told you, Dimitri is my one & only."

" You never told me that."

" I just did Weren't you listening?"

" Comrade, truth or dare?"

" Dare."

" I dare you to wear Pink, go to the calfeteria, & sing I'm a Barbie Girl." Lissa went to go give him the pinkest clothes she has. They were super tight, & made him look gay. ( No offense to gays)

" Roza, if you take a video-" 

" I won't." I took the damn video anyway. Now I have three pieces of black mail, for three different guys. The different guys are, in case you are confused, are Stan, Christian, & Dimitri.  He did the dare, it was the most fucking hillarious thing I've ever seen. Scratch that, the second. Christian's dare is the best. When he came back, I asked

" Can we play another game?"

Game Night Vampire Academy EditionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara