Chapter 11

RPOV

I was putting my kids to sleep early because it was our Wedding Anniversery. Dimitri has been getting home late. He told me that Christian has been getting home really drunk. So, I texted Lissa, & asked her. She said no. I told Dimitri that I would be working home late. I wanted to surprise him.I learned to make all of his favorite foods. Anyway, right when I finished, I heard the door open. There I saw Lissa & Dimitri, together, kissing. So, I sat there in my chair, & I wanted to see how far they would go. They went too far for my liking.

" Did the bond become 3D or is it that my ' best friend' & ' my husband' are  really good at making me want to rip out their hearts."

" Roza, it's not what it looks like."

" Really. You're going to stick with that? Lissa, I want you out of my room NOW!"

" But Rose-"

" Shut up Lissa. NOW GT THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING ROOM!"

" Roza,"

" Don't call me that! To you it's now Guardian Hathaway! I will give you 20 minutes to explain what the hell is happening. GO!"

" About a month ago, Lissa & I got really drunk together, & we got really close, & we started making out. That's really it."

" Oh, you were drunk. I forgive you."

" Really?"

" No. That doesn't explain anything. I want you out of my room. Actually, I'm leaving!"

" You're leaving the kids?"

" Hell no. I'm taking the kids!"

" What? You're taking the kids away from their own father?"

" Yes. I'm taking the kids away from their cheating, asshole, & best friend fucker. Good bye Guardian Belikov."

" Wait- What?"

" It's time to say goodbye."