Seventeen.

𝙄𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚
    - 𝗬𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗮

~ November 5th 2018 ~
Maisie's Tumblr Statement

due to unforeseen circumstances i've decided to quit while i'm ahead. i personally want to take some time out and thank every single person who has been supportive toward me for the past several months. i also want to thank every single one of my fans and all of their wonderful fanpages - i know that i haven't really talked or anything...and this is my longest comment/statement ever (sorry x).

it's not that i don't like music as some of you may believe.

the unforeseen circumstance is going to change my life forever - in good/positive way - i want to focus on one thing at a time. i beg that you understand.

because of this 'circumstance', sadly (but not really sadly) i must officiate that me and dan smith have broken up on un-friendly terms. as we go our separate ways and continue with life i don't want to be tagged in anything to do with bastille or dan. not even flowerbed or my own ep. yes 'barbie boy' was wrote at a time where i was completely love sick for him. i don't want to see him in my feed in return.

i hope some of you can honour that.

i want to formally apologise to everyone at virgin records too. i'm willing to pay a huge fine to get out of my contract early. i don't want to be stopped in the street - as you might've thought before - i wasn't about that life.

although me and my ex are on bad terms i do admire that about him - the music industry is tough - but the music industry is changing him. once upon a time he told me he'd quit in a heartbeat for his family - but now...here i am all alone writing a tumblr post (as a twenty something year old woman) explaining not only to you - but myself - that my little bundle of joy's father is a...

fyi - i'm pregnant - if that isn't obvious. i'm not very far along but through this stress i'm going to be the best mother. i never knew my father - so i hope to become like my mom. i don't want press and i don't want no more publicity. i'm done. i don't mean to be that bitch...but i will sue you. i will still connect with my fans online and i will probably gush over my baby...but apart from that we're going to be disconnected :)

if any of your guys are single mom's or whatever - i'd love to share experiences with you. i feel pretty lonely and i'm not sure what i'm doing at the moment is right. but i truly do feel blessed and in however many months...i get to hold my baby and protect him and her.

this 'unforeseen circumstance' isn't my unborn child. it's dan being a complete fucking asshole.

goodbye for now :) x