Twleve.

𝙄'𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪
- 𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲  

After today's live lounge performance I thought it would be nice if the five of us went out for dinner. Of course I invited Beau and Dick - but they fucked off somewhere as soon as our session came to a close at around 12:45pm this lunchtime. Since then me and the rest of Bastille hanged around Radio 1 and pre-recorded an interview for Greg James breakfast show - which I believe airs tomorrow morning while Maisie quietly made her way back home.

   I hate to admit it...but I didn't notice. At least not until Greg asked me where she was, luckily for me I was holding my phone and received a text from her saying that she felt 'unwell'. It was something about a voice strain from the high notes...not that there was any in the cover...

   After the day of wandering about the BBC halls...it's now time for dinner. I promised the lads something nice - I guess a local cavalry won't hurt? I know that's cheap compared to the restaurant me and Maisie dined at last month....but it'll do. "Least we know if Doom Days flops - we can live off of Flowerbed money." For fuck sakes. While all three of them chuckle I can't help but think how useless they've been making Flowerbed.

Maisie basically made all of the sounds on her computer. It's like Lorde's 'Pure Heroine' album all over again. The guys got off easy - but they seem proud of their contribution somehow...even though they did fuck all. I guess I should let them think they broke the world record...when it's me and Maisie.

Kyle and Mark slagged off our lyrics once upon a time - and now Kyle is trekking through Oxford Street to a small restaurant which does 24/7 calvary's...in celebration.

   I need to ask Virgin is I can become 'Dan Smith' instead of Bastille for solo projects like this. I know they'll decline and say that 'I'll get more sales if people see a familiar name like Bastille'. It's like the world doesn't really know who I am. But I'm not complaining. I'm thankful for Flowerbed and working with Maisie - even though we had our creative differences. I guess we pulled through.

   "Of course you do." Maisie smiles a she holds onto my hand. Since she went home - Maisie now has a white cap on, and a short white summer dress with matching converse. I guess this is her incognito mode...even if the weather is starting to get a bit chillier. I can't fucking wait for autumn and to realise new shit. "I want to start a petition and get her in Bastille. She's got her head screwed on right." Woody jokes as he walks backwards for a second with a massive smile on his face.

   "According to you she's only got her 'head screwed' on because she is giving us half of the profits." Out of all of us - Maisie is the first one to throw her eyes backwards - she even sighs and everything. "Do you have problem with that?" Woody says looking confused.

   I can't shit on his parade. He rung up Chrissy and his kids excited that we're number one within barely a day of it's official release. "Please tell me you're going to come on tour with us?" Our autumn/winter festival tour.

Of course she's coming.

"I'm kind of headlong all of the festivals you're playing at...so yeah. You guys are going to be seeing a lot of me." Maisie rolls her eyes backwards while Kyle stops outside of the restaurant. It's pretty packed, but I guess we have all of the time in the world to wait. "Mhmm. Check you out." Woody says in his bitch voice. All of us crack up at the same time. "Do you practice that in front of the mirror?" Will shyly points toward Woody who has a big smile on his face.

"Do what, mate?" That makes Maisie laugh. She is pretty shy when it comes to people - I'm thankful that these knobs make her feel included and welcome. It's the least they can do for her. "What you just did. Thick shit." Kyle adds while Woody scolds. "I have a diva alter ego. You know this." Maisie then looks at Woody confused, then she looks at me. I laugh nodding my head - thinking she knows the joke...but then I realise that she doesn't

   I guess I have time to explain...Woody's diva like attitude. "Long story short - Chris decided to have a major meltdown at a gig and he got made into a new headline online for being a diva." Maisie still looks confused. I don't know whether I should elaborate more or not...

   What is there to be confused about?

   "Who's Chris again?" With that Woody makes an 'aw' sound and pushes me off of my own girlfriend jokingly before hugging Maisie. "Seriously!" She shouts while everyone inside looks at us - including the people who half Han out of the door way to the restaurant in front of us.

   "Who the fuck is Chris?" It's funny because she only knows Chris as Woody or Wood. I don't think she legitimately knows that's not his name. "Seriously...who is Chris? Are you Chris?" She points at Will. Will shakes his head with a massive smile. "He is." Will nods his head towards Woody.

   "Really?" Maisie smile as Woody silently hugs her again. "You're a shit boyfriend and boss, Dan." He then replies while I crack a smile. "I thought you knew." I laugh as Maisie stands back next to me. "I had no idea. I like Woody better. It reminds me of Toy Story...I love it so much."

   Maisie is the perfect girly girlfriend. She hates horror films - but declares herself a witch. And her favourite movies are animation and romances. She also adores the colour pink, wants a miniature pet pig, likes expensive things and looking her best. She's even got the highest streak on Snapchat and everything.

   "Does your head in when it's on twenty four-fucking-seven. You better remember my boys names." Of course Maisie nods her head before Woody winks.

   I guess this chat has proved that Maisie is still new despite working with us for a couple of months. I love finding new things about her.