The Beginning

Percy POV

"Are you Percy Jackson, Nico Di Angelo, and Leo Valdez?"

Once I heard the girl's words, my hand went immediately to Riptide. I took it out and started playing with it, staring at it as I did so. Nico and Leo gave me a look, silently asking how to respond. I gave them the look that says, let me do the talking. My head snapped up after a couple of seconds.

"Who's asking?" I said slightly sassily.

"No one of your concern, Perseus." A rich, snobby, brown haired, teal eyed boy said snootily.

"And who might you be, Mr. I'm- so- much- better-than- everyone-else? I retorted back, hoping to get under his skin.

"Hey!" A slightly younger girl who looked like him exclaimed. "That's my brother! I will not let you call him names!"

"Well, you clearly haven't been in normal society in a while, but that's how everyone acts; slightly mean and with a bit of sass." I replied.

"Yeah, boy! Well, we aren't normal, by your standards!"

"Well, nothing surprises me now, but, if you must know, I'm not normal either, and neither are my two friends."

"Perce!" Nico said in a whisper- yell.

"What!" I replied back in a whisper. "They aren't either!"

"Still, be cautious. We don't know them yet, and we certainly don't trust them." He whisper- replied back.

"I believe an explanation is in order!" I exclaimed to the newcomers.

"We are here for you three, to show you the world you belong in, but we are here especially for Mr. Valdez." The supposed leader explained.

"What do you guys want with the awesomeness that is Super- Sized Mcshizzle!?" Leo asked loudly.

"We believe you are aware of this because you have been seen using them." The girl leader took a deep breath and continued, "Leo Valdez, I am to take you back to the Lost Cities to be interrogated."

Nico got very wary. "Why?" Such a simple question.

"Well, for starters, you are a shade, Mr. Di Angelo, and you have been missing since the 1930's." She said while looking a Nico. Turning her gaze to me, she said, "You, Mr. Jackson, are a hydrokinetic, and you are a suspected terrorist." Next, glaring at Leo, she said, "And lastly, you Mr. Valdez, are an unregistered Pyrokinetic,you are banned from existing as a result, and you have been in and out of foster homes since you were little."

We became increasingly suspicious as each second creeped by. She wasn't done though.

"However, all of you have one thing in common, you disappear every summer, and your fathers are unknown."

"Okay, slow your roll!" I exclaimed, "First of all, as I am a Kelp Head, what are those terms you keep on saying."

"You mean you don't know?" A girl in the back, with black hair and silver tips questioned. I nickname her Silvertips One, and her twin brother with black hair and silver tips also, Silvertips Two.

"That cannot be right!" The snobby boy exclaimed.

"No, they are telling the truth." The leader replied, "they really don't know about our world." She turned towards her friends, "Let's talk outside."

----------

When they came back in, everything seemed fine. The leader- like girl asked us,

"I feel a different thought wave coming off of you. So, if you aren't one of us, who are you? And more importantly, what are you?"

(A/N Soooo tempted to end it there, but I'm nice.)

"Well you know our names, and we'll tell you our story if you tell us your names and your story." I said.

"Alright," The quite handsome blond haired, blue eyed boy said degectedly. "Keefe Secen"

"Sophie Foster" The leader.

"Linh Song" Silvertips One.

"Tam Song" Silvertips Two.

"Fitz Vacker" Snob.

"Biana Vacker" Snob's sister.

"And Dex Dizznee" New Kid, strawberry blond hair and blue eyes.

"Now, storytime, Sophie."

A/N Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I'm soooooooo sorry, I've been incredibly busy, and haven't had time to write or update! But it's here now and I will try my hardest to get on a schedule!

-Ali