Baxter gambit.

(My pov ~)
We are spying the kraang to see a weapon that they have. "Woah, that a sub spacial endopartical disruptor." Donnie said. "Gonna have to explain if it's a 'Oh yay!' Or 'Oh, no!'." Leo said. "Well in the hands of the kraang, definitely 'Oh, no!'." I said. "Why? What does it do?" Mikey said. "Well according to the disruptor. It can desynchronized a particle, which one blast and they will implode."I said. Mikey looked confused. "It means go boom." Raph said. "Kinda, they actually shrink the particle and pop it's gone for good."I said. They just stared at me. "It's important to be accurate."I said. I looked at the kraang then other buildings to see Baxter stockman, dogpound and fishface. I remembered the episode. "Okay guys get into posi- ALIX WAIT!!!" Leo said but I cut off by me striking it. I looked at the foot clan and made a look saying 'we're getting it first!'. I kicked a kraang droid and got the weapon. Then the guys and the foot clan appeared at the same time. "Well this is awkward."I said. Then I see a kraang coming at me and I punched it in the brain. I shrugged and did my war cry along with Aaliyah cause she was here the entire time and we both attacked the kraang. "Well at least my knuckles are happy!"I said. Then the foot and the guys joined the fight. I kept whooping as I fight my enemies, cause this is fun. "Looks like someone is having fun." Aaliyah said. "You bet it is, heck look at raph over there."I said as we look at raph. I see raph fighting fishface with a smile on his face. I took the weapon out. "INCOMING!"I shout as I blastthe kraang van. I shrinks and shrinks until pop. The van is gone. "Woah, Alix you totally called it." Mikey said. I giggled happily with a blush and I kicked the foot in the face and got knocked out. "Thank you."I said. Then the kraang ran off and I feel the weapon is gone. I looked around and the kraang have it. 'How did they get it?'I thought. "Aw, mother of caramel and chocolate on a stick!"I said as I attacked the foot. "Everyone fall back!"I said. Raph broke the fight and went to us. "Yes, run along now boy." Fishface said and run off. "This isn't over fishface." Raph said as we ran off to the lair.
(At the lair ~)
We are In the middle of training. Sitting still as sensei is behind donnie. He raised the wooden sword, and Donnie is about to move but the sword hit him. "Ow! Aw,man." Donnie said. Sensei moved to Mikey next, got hit even though he tried to move. I closed my eyes to concentrate. Then sensei moved to raph, immediately got hit. "Ow!" Raph said. Sensei moved to Leo, he dodge the wooden sword. "Yes!"Leo said. "What's the point of it anyway?" Raph asked. "Avoiding a weapon you cannot see means that you could also sense your enemy holding it. you must know when."I said then moved before the wooden sword hit me. I opened my eyes to see the sword at the spot I moved away from.  "That is all for today." Sensei said, we all got into a line and bowed as sensei goes to his room.
(At the surface ~)
We are all jumping roof to roof. Until I see dogpound and fishface. "Dogpound and fishface on target."I said. The guys ran next to me seeing at the side of the building. "What are they doing here?" Leo asked. "We should check it out." I said. As I toke off, Leo was talking about proceeding with caution but they see us gone. Leo saw us fighting dogpound and fishface. Donnie and Mikey is taking care of dogpound, me and raph got fishface as for Aaliyah she is with me to raph. "This is getting more fun than usual."I said. Then they suddenly took off. I sighed and run after them, Aaliyah followed suit. The guys keep calling out for us but the sighed and went after us. 'April should be find in a weapon.'I thought. They went to a warehouse and we all went inside. "Alright, alright. You got us." Dogpound said. They appeared. "Ok, what's going on? You both never go easy."I said. Then I hear a buzz, we looked around to see a red line in a circle. Then revealed a black and white stripe wall. "Baxter, what is this?"I shout. I hear a microphone start. "Welcome, contestants. I'm so glad you could join us tonight." Baxter said. "You'll be playing for the ultimate prize--your lives--in the all new, family-friendly, incredibly maze of doom." Baxter said. I sighed then chuckled. "Seriously?" I asked. Then fire blast towards us and we jumped back. The fireballs also tried to get dogpound and fishface. The fireball is heading towards dogpound. 'Oh, I'm gonna regret this.'I thought as I run to him and pushed him and I landed on top of him. I got off him. "Baxter stockman, what is your deal with mutants?!"I said in anger. "Oh, don't you see little girl. I'm tired of those freaks. They treat me like dirt, threaten me--Well, Baxter stockman doesn't make threats." Baxter stockman said through the speakers. "Then that makes you a coward!"I said. I then hear laughter. "Not only they have to play for there lives but mostly yours!" Baxter said. I then felt nothing and falled. I screamed and I hold onto the edge. "ALIX!!!" The guys screamed. I grunt as I tried to pull up. "A-Aaliyah, you must help every mutant gets through the maze."I said. "But what about you?" She asked. "I'll be fine. Just go!"I said. "But--" I cut her off. "GO!!!"I said then slipped as I fall and screamed. "NO!!!!" I hear the guys screamed as Baxter laughs evilly.
(Leo's pov ~)
I see the floor closed. "MY LADY/FLOWER/PRINCESS/ANGLECAKES!!!!" Me and my brothers said in unison. Our eyes widen and looked at each other. "YOUR IN LOVE WITH ALIX?!" We yelled in unison. "Woah, didn't  see that coming." Aaliyah said. "And even if you make it through my maze alive, you'll have to face my monster of doom in order to retreat her." Baxter said. The floor opens all the way and we all fell through it. We screamed as we falled. We land tuck and roll style, as for fishface and dogpound, they landed on there backs. We all got up. Then we all got into a fight with fishface and dogpound except Aaliyah. "ENOUGH!!!!" Aaliyah yelled. We all freeze. "Ok, according to alix. She told me before she falls to get every mutant out of the maze. It means that we have to stop fighting." She said. Then we hear a whirring sound and see red laser axes swinging side to side. "What is--" I trailed off as more comes in. "This can't be good." I said as more keep coming. We all got together. "We have to be... *shudders* allies. If we keep fighting, we are never going to get out of here alive and we'll never see Alix again." She said. "The exit. There." Donnie said. "Let's move, boys." She said. We all followed her as we dodge the axes. Me and raph went up to her while we get to her we're are talking. " Why do you like her?" Raph asked. "Cause she is sweet and kind and caring and I can't get her out of my mind."I said. "That's what I thought about her. Only it's making me feel insane!" Raph said then we caught up to her. "Are you sure that we can trust them?" Raph asked. "It's our only shot!" She said. "What do we do if they turn on us? Because i bet they will turned on us."Raph said. "If they turn on us, then their lives are lost. I promise Alix to get every mutant out of the maze and I am going to keep it." She said. We made it passed and walked. "So, didn't mean to bring this up. But... How in the shell do we like the same girl?!" Raph said. "Well we couldn't help ourselves. She's sweet..." I said. "Caring..." Mikey said. "Brave..." Donnie said. "Strong..." raph said. We sighed dreamily. "She's the best girl I could ever imagined." Me and my brothers said in unison as we hold our chest where our hearts are at. "Aaaaaww." Aaliyah said knowing it is cute. Dogpound and fishface rolled their eyes. "Come on Romeos, we got a maze to get through." Fishface said. We blushed and nodded as we moved on. We made it to the next room. Dogpound sniffs. "Fresh air. Coming from that direction." Dogpound said. We stopped. "Please, after you." Fishface said. "No,no, you go ahead. I insist- AALIYAH WAIT!" I said but got cut off by her to the direction. "She is kinda like Alix." Raph said. "As twins! Even though they are not related." Mikey said. We see balls of doom. "Incoming!"I said. "What are those?" Dogpound asked. Then red little spikes comes out of a circle becomes a saw then start coming towards us. "Not good. Let's move." I said. We ran away from the balls as fast as we can. Then we ran to where Aaliyah went. Then raph threw the ninja stars at the balls each of them exploded. We ran to the next room. We kept walking and took a breath. We see Aaliyah comes to us. "Don't *pant* run off like that."I said catching my breath. "Sorry, but listen." She said as we stay quiet then I hear a muffled screaming for help. We gasped knowing that voice. "It's alix!"I said. Then dogpound sniffs. "Wait a minute, we've been here before." Dogpound said. Aaliyah faceplalm. "I forgot we've been going on circles! Ugh, I bet this is how Alix felt." She said. Then a glass shield separate us. "Time to split you up." Baxter said through the speakers. "Oh, great."i said as I faceplalm. " So what now Aaliyah? Aaliyah?" I asked and looked around then I noticed she is on the other side with raph and fishface. "Oh, boy." I said. We then made a plan to find Baxter as long as he keeps talking. We kept walking. We kept hearing him talking until a thing comes out of the floor went up. We gasped as a laser blast out. We avoid it and I ran to it and sliced it with my katanas. Then more of them came out. They started turning in a circle. We gasped. Then every floor turn in a circle way as blaster begin to blast. We avoid them and took our weapons out. We manage to hit some blasters. We took out all of them and we took deep breaths. "Stunkman! I know you're In here somewhere!" Dogpound said. A wall is kicked down and we see raph and fishface and Aaliyah. "You enjoyed your play date?"I asked putting my katanas up. "Ha. Very funny." Raph said. "A strong ambient a/c current is coming from underneath this cannon." Donnie said. Then we hear a voice under the cannon. "This is not fair Baxter!" A muffled voice said. "ALIX!" We said happily. Aaliyah went to the cannon and ripped off the cannon. "Let's go!" She said as she jumps in, we all falled and landed on Baxter lab floor. We got up groaning in pain. "No! You were supposed to destroy each other, not work together." Baxter said. "Well I'm glad they did!" A voice said. We looked and gasped to see Alix in a glass prison box. "ALIX!" We said in unison. She looked at us and smiled. "Guys, thank Goodness your safe."alix said. Baxter laughs. "No matter. You may have made it to the end of my maze, but now it's time for--" he got cut off by Mikey. "The bonus round?" Mikey asked. "Yes, the bonus round-- of doom." Baxter said. Then a giant robot comes in. "If you defeat the monster of doom, you get her back. If not..." Baxter said as he pushed a button, the glass walls starts to move slowly closing in. Alix gasped and tried to push the walls back. We gasped also. The monster launch the missiles and we avoid them, we all go in circles. Then it launches mousers at us. We killed all the mousers and the monster launch two robo snake heads at me as I was coming towards the monster. I looked as the glass walls started to get closer as Alix grunts keeping trying to push the walls back. The robot snake heads started blasting and went between them and stabbed the screen where Baxter's face is at. I got off to see it still moving with a cracked screen. It launched a thing were we got pulled back to the walls. "How do we stop this thing?" Dogpound asked. "Mikey, dogpound. Draw it under baxter."I whispered. They nodded and went underneath baxter. But it went up. "Ha. Nice try. But you'll have to be faster than that." Baxter said. They turned to the monster. "Yoo-hoo, monster of doom. We're over here." Mikey said. The monster turned and ran towards Mikey and dogpound but they moved out of the way. "Raph, fishface. There! I'll get alix!"I said. They nodded and moved out. I ran to where my lady is at and she saw me and smiled. "Leo!" Alix said. I took my katanas out. "Get back!"I said as she gets back. I broke the glass with my katanas and I grabbed her Hand and we jumped off as the rest of the glass reach the center. Then we hear a boom and looked to a bunch of black smoke. We see Baxter nowhere. "Where's Baxter?" Alix asked. "Fools! You haven't seen the last of baxter stockman!" He said as he flew off. We all got out tired as heck. We took our weapons out still tired. "Ok, truce over." Raph said. Dogpound and fishface are tired too. Alix yawned. "Ok, how about we do this another time cause right now, we are all tired as heck. Next time?" Alix asked. Dogpound and fishface nodded. We got up and went our separate ways. "I saw what you guys did but ii haven't heard you. So raph, you and fishface make a pretty good team back there."she said. "He's still our enemy Alix, he'll take us out the first chance he gets." Raph said. She then grabbed raph's sai and stabbed at a ball of doom. "Trust your senses, you'll see them coming. I know."alix said. Then they walked away and we head towards the lair.
(At the lair ~)
(Leo's pov still ~)
Me and my brothers are sitting at the couch talking about Alix. "Then what are we supposed to do Leo, we can't let any of us split apart. Alix will be torn apart because of that." Donnie said. "Then what other choice do we have?"I asked. "Maybe you guys can share her." A voice said. We jumped and looked to see Aaliyah coming in. "What?"Raph asked. "Why don't you share her. So that way you guys won't fight over her and so that way you guys won't have a problem talking about her." She said. We thought about it and smiled. "That's actually a really good idea. Thanks Aaliyah."I said. She smiled. "Anytime." She said and walked off. I looked at my brothers and we all nodded at each other.

Let's go win our girl!