Cheer up, please smile.

(Not an episode.~)
(Leo's pov~)
It's been a day and we haven't seen Alix. We are all sitting at the couch kitchen table. "Ok, what's wrong with alix?"Raph asked. "I can answer that for you. Everytime she has failed a plan or got one of our allies or any of us got hurt or mutated, she always think that it's all her fault instead of claiming that it was an accident. She always have a heartbreak and brakes down. She only hides it so that way she won't get us worried." Gabby said. "Well, it didn't work. We gotta do something to make our girl smile!" Mikey said. Her family's eyes widen. "You like alix?"  Gabby asked. We blushed madly that can put raph's mask to shame."A-actually we all like her. Right, g-guys?" I stuttered. They nodded and her family and friends smiled. "We understand, and we're happy that you like her." Her grandmother said. We smiled. "Mikey is right! We gotta help her be herself again."I said. "Well, I think I have an idea that just might work." Gabby said. We focused on her. "Ok, here's the plan..." she said as she give us the plan. "That will work!"Donnie said. "We know the perfect spot for that." Mikey said. "Then it's settled, we do this tonight!"I said as we all nodded. 'I hope this works.'I thought determined to help my lady to smile again.
(Time skip ~)
I walked to Alix's door and knocked. "Who's there?" Alix hill with a cracked voice. My heart sting at her cracked voice. "It's me, leo."I said. I see the door open to see a tear stained Alix. My heart shattered at the sight. "What is it leo?"She asked. "I was wondering if you would come with is to the surface, it looks like you need some fresh air."I said. She looked at her room then looked at me. "Sure, I could use some fresh air." She said. I smiled and hold her hand and walked to the living room where the guys are at. They looked at us and smiled. But when they saw her tear stained. I sense that their heart shattered too. "Ready to go?" Raph asked smoothing. She nodded and looked at Mikey. "Um, Mikey. What's with the picnic basket?"She asked. "Oh, nothing. Just thinking that we can each at the surface." Mikey said. She begins to smile. "That sounds nice." She said. We smiled knowing that the plan is working. We went to the surface.
(At the surface ~)
We are jump in roof to roof. Then we stopped near the park. "So, are we gonna eat here?" She asked. We shook our heads. "Nope, but we're almost there."I said as we jumped in the park. We went full ninja and guide Alix, we are in front of the Bush. "Stay here. We'll be back."I said as me and my brothers go through the Bush. I nodded as we get everything ready. "Everyone ready?"I asked. My brothers nodded. "Ok, we gotta make sure everything is perfect. I'll go get Alix."I said. My brothers nodded and I went through the Bush to see Alix looking around curiosity got the better of her. I feel my heart flutter as she kept looking around curious. She looked at me and I smiled. "Ok. before we go through the Bush, I need you to close your eyes." I said. She looked at me confused. "Why?" She asked. "It's a surprise."I said. She rolled her eyes playfully and closed her eyes. To make sure, I covered her eyes. "Leo, what are you doing?"She asked. "Just making sure you won't peek."I said. She chuckled a little. "Ok, fearless." She said as she hold my arm so that way she won't fall. We went through the Bush and my brothers give a thumbs up. "Now can I open them?"She asked. My brothers went behind me. "Alright, now."I said as I uncovered her eyes. She gasped at the beautiful sight.

 She gasped at the beautiful sight