Raph's turtle temper

(My pov ~)
We are all hanging out on the roof. Donnie is looking through the periscope to see if there is anything. "Anything?" I asked. "Nothing yet." Donnie said. I smiled. I looked at Mikey and raph to see Mikey pokes his head and raph smacked his hand. Mikey laughed, then did it again, and again. He was about to poke raph again until raph took his hand and squeezed it which causes a snap. Mikey yelped In pain. "Guys, when ninjas are on surveillance, they are supposed to be silent." Leo said. I rolled my eyes. "So bored!" I whispered. "Sorry, Leo. I'll scream quieter." Mikey said about to poke raph again. He did it and raph growls as Mikey giggles. 'Now you've done it.'I thought as raph grabbed his hand, flip him over and put Mikey in a arm lock. "Say it." Raph said. "Raph, be quiet!" Leo whispered softly. It gave me goosebumps for that. "Not till Mikey says it." Raph said. "Raphael is all-wise and powerful." Mikey said. "And?" Raph asked. "And he's better than me in every possible way." Mikey said. Raph let's go of Mikey. Then been dropped at the floor. "And?" Raph asked again. "And I'm a lowly worm beneath his feet, who isn't fit to live on the same planet as him, because he is so amazing and I'm a dirt clod." Mikey said. Raph licked his finger and point to Mikey, ready for a wet Willy. "And?" Raph asked again. "And in the history of the universe there's never been-" Mikey got cut off. "Okay, enough." Leo said. 'Thank you, I was about to die with laughter.'I thought as I giggled. I see the turtles blushed and continued on what they are doing. Raph got off Mikey. "We're wasting our time. The kraang are aren't gonna show up." Raph said. "Have a little patience, will you?" Leo asked. "Trust me, guys. They're gonna break into the lab tonight. I have reliable intel." Donnie said. 'Wait a minute... turtle temper! Oh, I remember that.'I thought as I get up. "Intel? You mean alix told you." Raph said. I looked out of the building. " hey guys, I remember this part..." I said excitedly. They put all there attention to me. " we were about to get into the lab cuz the Kraang showed up. While we were waiting for the Kraang a little Interruption came... which should be right... now." I said as the door opens. I looked to see a soon-to-be spider bytez. "What the heck is going on up here?" His raspy voice said. I shivered. We just stared at him.  "What, are you playing dress up?" He asked again. "No, sir, we were just--" Leo said but got cut off when he saw the satellite which is broken. "Which one of you slimy green HAM shanks busted my satellite dish?" The man asked. "Ham shanks?" Raph asked angerly. My eyes widen. 'Uh-oh.' I thought as I go to raph. "I don't even know what that means." Donnie said. "Me neither. But i don't like it." Raph said. I looked at him. " how could you call them that. Most rudest thing I ever heard in my life."I said started to get angry. The man looked at me dead in the eyes. I see raph pulling out his sai's. I stopped him. "Let's go." I said. "That's right, you spineless cream puff! Listen to your mommy." He said. I growled in anger. I take out raph sai's. "Don't make me mad chubby." I said. "Chubby?! Why you little...well I didn't know you had salad tongs." He said. My eyes widen and got even more angry. "SALAD TONGS?!?!?!" Me and raph said in unison. Ok now he has done it. I breathe in through my nose and out through my mouth. It helped me calm a bit. Raph was about to pummel him, until I stopped him. "I'm not gonna take this from some greasy, pit-stained slob with a comb-over!" Raph said. I looked out of the building to see the kraang arrived and got they're attention. 'Oh, sewer apples!!!'I thought as I held raph back. "You calling me ugly? Seen a mirror lately, circus freak?" The man asked. That made me snapped. I turn creepily at him. "What did you just say?"I asked. "You heard me, have they seen a mirror lately, they are hideously distgusting!!!" The man said. I crack my neck and my fingers. "Oh, ho ho ho. When I am done with you, a piece of you is gonna be hanging at the grave yard, where you truly belonged!!!!!" I said. Then a laser blast in front of me. We all looked to see the kraang. "Kraang droids!" Leo said. "Holy Toledo!" The man said backing up. I looked at him. "You are so lucky they arrived and your lucky that I am nice!" I said as I attacked the kraang dodged the laser blast and all. I upper cut one of the kraang and immediately the head flew off. The turtles just looked at me scared. "First, scram! Second, new rule:'Don't make Alix mad at all cost!'."Leo said the others nodded and joined in the fight. I took a good blow of all the droids. "Keep going, kung fu frogs. This is pure gold." He said waving his phone. I gasped. "We're not kung fu frogs, you idiot!" Raph said. "Ok, sir, give me the phone and we won't have a problem." I said as I reached my hand out. "Alix, why are you scared?" Mikey asked worried. "He caught us on video." I immediately answered. They're eyes widen. Raph growls in anger. "Not for long, he doesn't." Raph said. He ran to get the phone until the man shut the door and he ran into it. He groans in pain. "I'm gonna make a fortune off of this! And maybe ask that cute girl out on the roof, she got guts!" The man said. I gagged and shivered in disgust. 'I think I am gonna be sick!' I thought feeling like I could throw up. I got carried by a very grossed out Donnie. "Let's move." Leo said. Raph was about to argue back but he sees me shivering in disgust. He sighs and we all move out.
(Time skip to where we are at the lair~)
The turtles are sitting in line while Tempe watch her phone and I snuggle blankie as my eye bleach. Splinter was talking to them. " Not only did Raphael alert the kraang, but you got caught...on video." Splinter said. "Sensei, he was the angriest, nastiest guy youever met." Raph said. "Except for you. Ow!" Mikey said as raph smacked him on the back of his head. "You should have heard the insults this guy was throwing at us. They were so...insulting! It even made Alix mad!" Raph said gesturing to me. Splinter looked at me. I nodded at him. "It's true."I said. "Oh, I did not realize he said mean things. Of course, you had no choice but to jeopardize your mission." Splinter said. "Burn." Mikey said. Raph growls in anger. "You are ninjas. You work in the shadows, in secret. This becomes difficult if there is proof of your existence in high definition ·" splinter said. I kept snuggling blankie. "Look, we know where this guy lives. All we need to do is find him and shake him until the tape pops out." Raph said. "Oh, there's no tape." Donnie said. Raph looked at him as my eyes widen. I ran to Donnie. "Video phone use flash memo-" I cut him off as I covered his mouth as raph growls. "Uh, Donnie. Now is not the best time."I said. I looked to see raphs angry face. Donnie blushed madly in embarrassment. "Anger is self-destructive." Splinter said wisely. "I always thought it was others-destructive." Raph said. "Raphael!" Splinter said as it jumps raph. "Stand up." Splinter said. Raph got up as told. I gulped. 'I know where this is going.'I thought.
(At the dojo~)
Leo, Donnie and Mikey are preparing arrows. Raph was in the middle and I am sitting next to sensei. "Evade the arrows." Splinter said. "No problem." Raph said. "Hajime!" Splinter said. They started shooting the arrows and raph dodges perfectly. "Ya-me!" Sensei said. Everyone stopped. "Again, only this time, Leonardo, donnatello and Michelangelo, insult Raphael." Sensei said. I gulped in fear. 'Oh, no!'I thought. "Wait, insult him?" Donnie asked. "Yes." Splinter said. "And he can't fight back?" Donnie asked again. "No." Sensei said. Donnie chuckled happily. " I'm feeling good about this plan." Donnie said. "Hajime!" Sensei said. The three brothers circled raph. Chuckling. 'Ok Alix, try to stay calm no matter what!' I thought. "You move like a bloated buffalo." Mikey said to raph as he shoots the arrow. It stings my heart. Raph dodge it. "I do not!" Raph said. "And you're always whining. 'Poor me, nobody understands me.'." Leo said to raph as he shoots the arrow. I felt my face red from anger. "Well, you don't understa-" he was cut off by the arrow by hitting his shell. "And...Oh! You don't keep your back straight when doing omote kote gyaku." Donnie said to raph as he shoots the arrow, it hit raph again in the shell. "And, your ugly!" Donnie said. I feel my vains are pumping fast because of the anger. They keep insulting raph and I silently growled in anger. When splinter saw me his eyes widen. "I wish this moment could last forever." Mikey said. "Ya-me! Are you alright alix?" Sensei asked. Once the turtles saw me they're eyes widen. 'Alix, NO!!! Like splinter said. "Anger is self-destructive." Remember what mom and dad said. "Smell the roses, blow out the candles." Let's try that.'I thought as I closed my eyes. I smell through my nose raise my arms to my chest, like smelling roses. Then I blew out through my mouth as I lower my hands, like blowing birthday candles. I feel the stress gone.I smiled and open my eyes. I see four shock turtles and one smiling sensei. "I'm alright now." I said as I get up and left the dojo. "Seems like Alix has learned her lesson." Sensei said. I walked to the couch and snuggle my blankie, my sister is still on her phone. "Ok, now how do we get the phone back?" I asked myself. "More importantly how did you calm yourself down like that?!" A voice said. I looked to see the guys sitting next to me. "Oh! When I was a little girl, I went to my very first funeral, I don't know who passed but I know he is family. My heart aches in pain to see my family crying. But my mom and dad had told me one thing to help me calm down when I'm stressed, angry, upset or sad. 'Smell the roses, blow out the candles.'. It helped me many times." I said. The guys just stared at me. "Now, back to business." I said. They snapped out of it. "R-right, now, we need to get the video back with reason, not force." Leo said. I nodded in agreement. "Agreed, but I must warn you. Raph is right about that guy, only with one to add. Greed, he is very greedy when it comes to money." I said in a warning tone. They nodded, we all get up and head to the surface.
(Time skip to where we found him and told us what he wants~)
'I told them he is greedy.' I thought. That idiot just asked for a million dollars. "Listen, we don't have a million dollars. So choose something else." I said with my arms crossed. He looked at me and smirked. "There is one thing..." he said. I raised my eyebrow. "I'll give you the video, if I could go on a date with you." He said. I gagged and shivered. "Look, just give us the phone or...I'll kick your butt all the way to new jersey!" I said getting angry. Then I hear a start engine. 'I alerted the kraang!' I thought as I looked at the guys. "Go! I alerted the kraang!" I said.  The guys moved out of the way. I moved the man out of the way. 'Aw, gross!'I thought as I got off him. The kraang truck passed through, the van is about to leave. "Oh, no you don't. Your not getting away this time." I said as I grabbed a tin barrel and threw it at the van which causes it to crash. I crack my neck and knuckles. "That's wasn't hard."I said. The kraang comes out and begin blasting. I smirk and begin to fight, the guys follow up. "Raph! Get the phone, now!"I said as I saw the man in the van. He nodded and went to the van. Leo came to me. "Alix, where's raph?" Leo asked. "I told him to get the phone." I said as I grabbed Leo's hand and help myself swing in the air and kick the old man in the face. I got the ground and let go of him. He blushed madly. Then the van drove off. I gasped. 'RAPHIE!!!!'I thought as we all followed the van. Then raph has been thrown out of the van. My eyes widen and jumped as raph landed on his brothers. When I landed, I run to them. "Are you guys alright?!" I asked. They groan in pain, nodded and get up. "Did you get the phone?" I asked raph. He sighs. "No. I tried to but he got me angry and I...I..." he said getting angry as heck. 'I knew this is gonna happen...'I grabbed raph shoulder. I looked at the road. "The trucks leaking! Ok, here's the plan for this one. Raph and I will lay low at the lair for a little bit. You three will continue on the mission till we come back." I explained. Raph eyes widen. "W-WHAT?!" Raph yelled. "Don't worry, it's about our Anger, once we calm down and control it. We will get back out there, I promise." I said. He sighs. "Fine." Raph said. I smiled. "Alright, quick warning. During your fight with the kraang, that man will be mutated. Here is a hint of what he is going to become:'beware of the venom  within.' Got it?" I asked. They nodded and took off. "Come on raph."I said as we head for the lair.
(At the lair~)
"Alix, are you sure about this? I mean so what I gotta temper, I'm still the best fighter! In fact, by anything my anger might be a best thing there is." Raph said. "Raph, one:I'm sure. Two:you will always be the best fighter. And three: I don't think that anger is the best thing at all. Am I right spike? Chew on your leaf if you agree with mama." I said. Spike took a bite of his leaf. "Told ya."I said. "I also agree with Alix as well." A voice said. Raph jumps in surprise. I looked to see sensei. "Care to join us?"I asked. Splinter nodded and sit down. "Seriously, you gotta knock or something." Raph said. " Raphael, let me tell you a story." Sensei said. "Sensei, I'm not in the mood for a story." Raph said. "Alix, would you like  me to tell you a story?" Sensei asked. I nodded. "Very well. When I was a young man, I fell in love with a woman." Sensei said. "Oh, hey, Is it that later?" Raph asked trying to leave. I sat him down. "Oh no you don't." I said as I sit down next to him. "Continue please." I said. "Her name is tang Chen. And I was not the only one who fell in love with her. There is a another man competed for her attention. Oroku saki." Splinter said. "Shredder." We both said. "One day, he insulted me in front of her. He called me many things. I felt I could not let those insults go unanswered.I lost my temper. And overtime, our rivalry festered into hatred... until shredder sought to finish me... and I lost my beloved tang Chen." Splinter finished. "I faced a lot of mistakes Beyond with my anger. My anger can take a lot of things. I don't want that to happen again. Not now, not ever." I said. "But--but it wasn't your fault. Shredder insulted you. You hadno choice." Raph said. "No choice? I could have chosen to ignore him. I could have chosen to let his words wash over me..." Splinter said. "Like a river over stone."I said. "But I let him anger me. It was I who made his words into weapons." Splinter said as he walks to us. "That's the choice I made. What choice will you both make?" Sensei said. He then leaves. Raph begins to think. I smiled. " come on Spike. Papa raph needs alone time." I said as I leave the kitchen with spike.
(After a little while~)
"I'm ready to go back." Raph said. I looked at him. "Are you sure?" I asked.  He nodded. I smiled widely. "Then let's go." I said as I put spike in raph's room and we both head out. As we made it to the surface, we are heading to the location to where they are.
(3 minutes later ~)
We made it to the location and head inside. We see Leo, Donnie and Mikey fighting the man who is now spider bytez. I smiled. "Wow!" I said. "I agree Alix, I didn't think this guy could get any uglier." Raph said. "To be honest, I think he should become a hairy one." I said. "RAPH!!! ALIX!!!" Donnie and Mikey yelled in unison. We both jumped down. "Sorry that we're late."I said.  "Hey, it's the kung fu frog with the salad tongs, and the beautiful lady." Spider bytez said. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Hey, it's the stupid big mouth, who's butt is going to be kicked." I said as we get into fighting position. We then strike at spider bytez. Then the three brothers falled to the third floor thanks to spider bytez venom. My eyes widen. "GUYS!!!" I shout. "Uh, let's not fall through this floor, okay?" Donnie asked. 'If they fall through that floor, they'll be mutated again.'I thought. "Dance for me, fools!" Spider bytez said as he starts to spit out venom at us. We avoid as much as possible, until I got hit in my arm from the venom. I yelled in pain. Raph notice and looked at me with a gasp. "ALIX!" Raph yelled. He then looked at spider bytez with a growl of anger.
(Raph's pov ~)
'No one hurts my flower!'I thought as I looked at spider bytez with a growl of anger. "Watch me turn your friends into frog fries. I'll serve 'em up with your salad tongs." Spider bytez said. He spits out a web and went down.  I went to alix. 'Please be ok, please be ok.' I thought. "Are you ok?" I asked. She answered with a growl of anger and got up. She grabbed my hand and we jump down. We landed at spider bytez and she grabbed my sai and cut off the web. He landed on his face and we got off. "Does that answer your question?" She asked me. I nodded. She smiled and got to a fighting position. Spider bytez got up and roars at us. "Aw, froggy and girly thinks they can stop me. Ribbit, ribbit. What's that, tadpole? Are you too scared to leap off your lily pad and get the warts knocked off you?" Spider bytez said. As he continues to insult us  I feel the anger rising up. "Raph, no! Remember smell the roses..." she whispered as we close our eyes. we breathe through our nose, like smelling actual roses. " And blow out the candles..."I whispered as we breathe out through our mouth, like blowing out actual birthday candles like it's our birthday. "Like a river over stone." We both whispered as we feel the stress going away.  We open our eyes, smirked then strike. We manage to missed the spider legs at his head,kick his face, upper kick, and gave a lot of punches. Then spider bytez's legs went at us. We dodge it and grabbed each leg. Spider bytez then spits out a venom and Alix used his leg to block it. He pulled back with a whine of pain. "That's some kung fu frog." Spider bytez said. My brothers went beside us. She cracked her neck. "They're not kung fu frogs, they're teenage mutant ninja turtles, and I for one think that they are not ugly. Never judge a book by its cover, and for what I read about you raph is right..." she said. Then we all strike. "You are the angriest, nastiest and the most greedy guy I ever met!!!" She said. After we took a strike, Alix looked down to see the phone. She grinned and smashed it with her foot. "Oh! My phone!" Spider bytez said. We all surround him as he looked at us. "You guys are gonna regret this." Spider bytez said as he jumped up and crawled away. We all jumped up to the rooftop. As we made it we see spider bytez jumping roof to roof with a spider hiss. " I know a nice black widow that'd be great for him." Donnie said. "Good work, you too." Leo said. "Don't thank me, thank Alix. If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't be out of this mess." I said. She smiled. "It is because it's who I am." She said, then she held her arm and hiss in pain. I frowned and grabbed her arm gently. I look to see the venom is trying to get through the skin, also causing it to have a burn. My eyes widen, along with her. "Donnie. We got to go back NOW!!!" I said. My brothers saw her arm and they're eyes widen. "I don't feel so good." She said as she fainted at my arms. "Alix...ALIX?!" I asked worried. I lift her up bridal style and we all run to the lair.
(At the lair after healing me~)
Alix is laying in bed with her sister. We smiled. We manage to get the venom out before it went inside. "I am gonna talk to her." I said as I went inside. She opened her eyes and smiled. "What's up?" She asked. I blushed a little bit. "Look, I wanna say thank you for helping me with my anger and the whole thing." I said. She smiled and grabbed my hand and hold it. I blushed madly. "It's what I truly love to do. I'm pretty sure that we are just going through each lesson, right?" She asked. I nodded as we looked into each other eyes. As I see the beautiful chocolate eyes dancing around with the light. I can feel my heart beating faster and faster. 'This feeling...'I thought as I snapped out of it. "U-um, I should be going." I said. She snapped out of it too. "R-right, maybe when we get to training. You think you and me could spar sometime?" She asked. "S-sure." I said as I leave. "G-great see you there." She said as i closed the door. I  ran to my room with a big smile on my face.

'Best. Day. EVER!!!'