Mousers attack!

(My pov ~)
We are in the middle of training, practicing a new form. "What your fighting a guy in slow motion?"raph asked going fast. I keep going slow and steady pace. "I suppose I could do it faster if I ignore my form, like you." Leo said. I closed my eyes and finish it off. Sensei smiled at me. "Ignore this form!" Raph said and gained mortal combat with Leo. We stopped and I sighed. "I got them."I said as I walked to them. I put my fingers on they're weak spot which make them cringe, then dropped them. "Competition is an excellent motivation, but not when it turn against each other. You'll spar two on two." Sensei said. "Ok, I'll take don-" I cut leo off. "No, you will take raph. Donnie will take Mikey."I said as they looked at me with shock. "It's time to put this brother rivalry aside and work together. By combining your strength and use it together."I said. "Ok, so me and raph against Mikey and Donnie? Isn't that a bit unfair?" Leo asked. "Wait, what are you saying?"Donnie asked getting suspicious. "How do I put this gently? We're... way better than you guys." Raph said. Mikey scoffed a little bit. "At fighting maybe." He said. "Um, mikey that's what he meant."I said, remembered the episode. "Oh, fine." Mikey said mad toned along with Donnie getting mad. I sit beside sensei as they get into position. "Hajime." Sensei said and immediately Donnie and Mikey's shells are being kicked. I give a pain expression with a 'oooh.'. They both fell to the floor. "Ya-me." Sensei said. "You're right Alix, working together is fun!" Raph said. I walked to the other two and helped them up. "It's ok. It takes time to gather the strength. Just keep practicing, ok?"I asked. They both blushed and nodded. I smiled and left the dojo.
(Time skip ~)
We are sitting in the living room relaxing and the children ate playing around. "Look guys, raph and I may be the better fighter but your still part of the team that is still important no matter what." Leo said. "Leo has a point, you both are just as important as they are."I said. "As important as you two?"Donnie asked. "Of course, because you two have something that they don't have."I said. "She's right. We kinda like compare ourselves. Like apples and oranges." Leo said. "If apples are way better I bet." Raph said reading his comic. I rolled my eyes. "So the truth comes out." Donnie said. "Yeah, you guys must've think we're some kind of B-team." Mikey said. "Oh no, now they'll call you the B-team now."I said. The two groans in annoyance. "There is no shame in it. Look at space heroes, they got a B-team too." Leo said. Showing captain Ryan bringing two more me and when they arrived at the planet, immediately they got blasted. I made a face with a 'that's gotta hurt.' Look. "Thanks a lot." Donnie said, sarcastically. "The point is that they had a important function." Leo said then took a bite of his pizza. Then April comes in sad. "Got mugged by the purple dragons?" I asked. She nodded and sit down. "Don't worry, we'll get it back."I said. "But Alix, it's just a phone. I'll get another one." She said. "Yes, that's true. But if we don't get it back they are gonna hack into the phone and show your guys location including the lair!"I said as I hear them gasped. "We need to get it now!!!" Leo said as we go to the entrance but sensei stopped us. "Be careful." Sensei said. I nodded and we head to the surface.
(At the surface ~)
We made it to the surface and at the purple dragons hideout. I cracked my neck. "Let's move."I said as we head inside. Immediately I kicked the big guy. "What? The turtles and the girl?" Fong asked. "Howdy."I said as the guys drops in. They attacked us and we easily beat them, of course always. I pinned fong down. "I believe that you have something of ours, it's a phone from a friend. We want it back or..."I said as I looked at raph. He smiled and cracked his knuckles. "Whatever, we steal a lit of phones." Fong said raising his hands up. "Well, let's see them. Now!"I said. He guides us to they're loot. I see April's phone. "There it is."I said. Then the ground shakes, I almost lost my balance. I sense something underground. "Everyone, get back!!!!"I said as I push them back. The ground breaks as mousers comes out and screeching. "MOUSERS!!!!" I said. "What the heck are mousers?" Leo asked. Then mousers start taking the stuff that they stole and go back in the hole. Then more mousers comes out. "Those thing are stealing the stuff that we stole." A purple dragon said. "Wait, where's fong and the phone?"I asked. I hear fong laughing and looked to see fong running off with the phone. "He's got the phone! B-team get him! We'll handle the metal!" Leo said and went to fight the mousers. I got my eye on one. "Leo's right, go after fong. I'll catch up with you two later."I said. They nodded and went after fong. I run for the mouser and pinned it down. Leo looked at me and went to get me. "Hang on Alix!" Leo said, he is gonna slice the mouser. "Leo, NO!!!"I said. He stopped. "You go to where are the mousers are going. I'll take care of this."I said. They nodded and went after the hole. I opened the brain core of the mouser. 'Ok, let's do this!'I thought as I get started.
(Donnie's pov ~)
We are at the building to where fong went. It has dogpound inside. "Oh, man. We can't take dogpound on our own." Mikey said. "And chicken out? I don't think so. If we don't do this, they will never stop calling us the B-team!We just need a plan to get the phone back."I said. Then we hear a screech. We looked to see Alix running towards us with a mouser, but... It's green. I got confused. "Alright, we're hear. Now stay quiet, ok?" She asked. It purred and stay silent. "Um, Alix. How is this even...?"I asked shocked. "I hacked into the mouser by erasing Baxter stockman files and replace it with my files, and we have no control but they are kinda like pets." She said. I blushed and so did Mikey. Weird but I'm so in love with this girl. Can't she be anymore perfect? She gets out a laptop. "I have an idea that just might work." She said as she whistled for the green mouser to come here. It did as it told and she hook it up with the wires with the flash drive that Baxter stockman has in the mouser. "If I hack onto the systems and erase Baxter stockman files and replace it with my files. We'll get them to our side. I'm gonna need some time." She said. "That's brilliant!"I said. Then my phone rings. "Can I see that?" She asked. I nodded and give her my phone. She answered the phone. "Alix here. Oh, hey Leo. What's wrong, need some help from the B-team? Oh, we got this. We got a planto get the phone. Ok, see you later. Bye." She said as she hangs up. She gives me my phone back. "Based on Leo's voice, the mousers are after them, if they catch up to your brothers, there mouser chow." She said. We see the other purple dragons come in with Baxter stockman. "Oh, that's not good." She said. We see them hacking the phone. "You guys get in there, before it's too late." She said. We nodded as we get in there.
(My pov ~)
"Almost, got it. Almost....almost....GOT IT!!!"I said as I finished. All I need to do is give them my voice recognition. But the question is how though? I looked at the building to see my gummy bear and my genius in chains. I see Leo and raph coming in. 'Wait, if they are here, that means...'I thought as I hear a screech. I turned to see Baxter's mousers, coming towards me. I grabbed my mouser and jump inside the building. The others gasped except Donnie and Mikey. "MY MOUSER!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO IT?!?!" Baxter asked angerly. "She rebooted it, that's what she did!" Mikey said. Baxter growled in anger. "GET THEM!!!" He said as mousers comes in and surrounds us. "Any last words brat?" Baxter said. I gulped and think of I plan. 'Come on, Alix think.'I thought as I looked at my mouser. Then have an idea. 'Oh, this is gonna hurt.'I thought as I put my leg in front of my mouser. "Bite."I whispered. It nodded and bite my leg and I screamed just like this:

 It nodded and bite my leg and I screamed just like this:

"ALIX!!!!" The guys shouted. Then I hear beeps, I looked to see the mousers shut down for a moment then turn back on but in green form. "Yes!"I said. "NO, MY MOUSERS!!!!!" Baxter said. The mousers looked at me. I pointed to Baxter and dogpound. "Get them!!!"I said. The mousers looked at them and screech. They attacked them and the mousers bite off Mikey and Donnie chains off. The two villains tried to shake them off as much as they can. Dogpound pick Baxter up and the phone which started ringing. Donnie throw a ninja star which made it's target and hit the wall. The phone broke to pieces. He looked at us. "Hang it up dogpound, your call just got dropped." Donnie said as more mousers comes after them. Dogpound ran through the wall and run away. That's when the mousers stop and screech. Once they stopped, they came to me. I smiled. "That's my mousers!"I said. They came to me. "Are you alright?!" Donnie said checking my leg. "I'm fine, I told my mouser to bite me so that I can scream to get my voice recognition."I said. They sighed in relief. I looked at Donnie and Mikey and smiled. "For now, you two did great. Without your help, we would be mouser chow by now."I said. Donnie and Mikey smiled at me. Raph puts his arms around they're shoulders. "Yea, for now on your the -A-team!"raph said as he noogies Mikey. "Like I said, every part of the team is important!"I said. I hear the mousers purr. "What are we going to do with the mousers?"Donnie asked. I smirked. "I think I may have an idea for them."I said.
(Time skip at the lair ~)
The mousers are at the secret room that I made for me and my family and friends to sleep and made other types of room. Mikey Is dancing as for his brothers they chilled and I am talking with sensei. "I hope you All see that by choosing your own battles poorly, you created your own crisis." Sensei said. "Yeah, there's definitely some irony there." Donnie said. "Sure, the battle went a little out of control, but they learned they're lesson. Besides, at least we kinda got April's phone back."I said. "You did? Sweet."April said coming in the lair. We showed and it breaks again. "uh, the important thing is it didn't end up in the wrong hands." Leo said. "Gee, thanks guys." April said sad. I smiled. "Don't look so down, here."I said as I whistle. A mouser comes in with a t-phone that I made. I grabbed it and pet my mouser. It purred at me. "Here, for you."I said as I give the new t-phone to April. "Wow, cool." She said as she gets on it. The guys smiled at me and I smiled back.

'I'm glad that I live here.'