Metalhead.

(My pov ~)
We are in a little bit of a battle with the kraang. "Keep moving. Don't let them surround you. Failure is not an option." Leo said. Ok, a big fight, the kraang were up to something bad, and you pretty much know the rest.! "Technically, failure is always an option." Donnie said. "You know what else is an option? Slapping you!" Raph said. We keep fighting as for Donnie, he's having a lot of trouble with his bo-staff. "Are you kidding me? I hate this thing!" Donnie said. The kraang is about to shoot him till I tackle it and pulled the brain out with an anger face. 'Stay. Away. From. My. DONNIE-BEAR!!!!' I thought. I looked at Donnie and give him a thumbs up. After that, we continue the fighting. Then I got shot in the leg because of the kraang. I Landed behind the crate. Tears started to flow, and screamed silently so I won't dragged any attention. 'I HATE YOU KRAANG!!!!'I thought as I treat the wound to stop the bleeding. Once I get it to stop bleeding, I watch the fight going on. I see the mega cannon."DODGE NOW!!!" I shout. They immediately dodge it as best as the can as for Donnie, his bo-staff broke because of the blast. Then I remembered the episode. 'Oh, boy.' I thought. "Oh, come on!" Donnie said. "Dude, you weapon just exploded!" Mikey said. I see a kraang droid and grabbed it. 'Don't worry metalhead. You won't be alone.' I thought as I put it in my bag. Then I see Donnie next to me, he didn't notice. "How am i supposed to fight advanced alien technology with a stupid stick?" Donnie asked in anger. He then go back to the fight. "And how am I supposed to fight, with a wounded leg?" I asked myself angerly. Then a blaster landed next to me. I grabbed it and blasted the kraang that comes near me. The kraang surrounded the guys. I took my ninja star out. "Just a little more..."I whispered. By the calculation, I should shoot right about...now! "Gotcha!" I shout as I throw the ninja star. It hit the ceiling, then head towards the fork lifter, hits one of the side bars of it, then finally hit the controls. The fork lifter moved and pushed the kraang to the wall, along with the mega cannon. "Yes!"I whispered as all the alien brains popped out and crawled away. "Well, that was unexpected. Dumb luck." Raph said. "Wasn't luck, my friend and dumb had nothing to do with it." Leo said. "Wait a minute..."Mikey said as he looks around. "WHERE'S ALIX?!" Mikey asked very worried. They're eyes widen. "Oh, this is gonna hurt." I said as I tightened up the wound. I screamed loudly in pain, once the guys heard me, they ran to where I am and gasped. "ALIX!!!!" They yelled in unison. "We gotta go back to the lair, ASAP!!!" Raph said as he carry me in bridal style. We then ran all the way to the lair while Donnie holds another droid.
(At the lair ~)
"OW! Easy, Donnie!"I said. Donnie is bandaging me up in the living room. "Sorry alix, gotta make sure it's tight. The wound will heal in two weeks, till then I'm Afraid you'll have to be benched." Donnie said as he finishes up. "Ah, sewer apples!"I said. Then spike comes over. I smiled. "Hey, spike!" I said as I carried spike and he snuggle me. "Don't worry spike. Mama is ok now. Your uncle Donnie saved the day."I said. Raph smirked at this maybe he must've think it is adorable. Sensei then comes in with another bo-staff. 'good thing, I bought an oak tree bo-staff that will never ever break.'I thought. Donnie wants to upgrade his weapon and sensei let him. "Sissy?" A voice asked. I looked to see Tempe looking at my leg. "Oh, boo. It's ok, I'm fine."I said as I grabbed Tempe and put her in my lap. She then smiled. Then I begin to tickle her and she giggles. "Wow. Your good." Raph said. "Learn it from the best."I said. Donnie then went to the lab with a kraang droid. "Alix, if you need anything call us, got it?" Donnie asked. "Yes, dr.Donnie." I said. Donnie blushed madly and close the lab doors.
(Time skip ~)
We were hanging around, just chilling. Until April found something and comes to me. "Hey guys! Check out this post I got." April said. "Give us a second April." Raph said. After raph won, they both came to us and sit down next to us. "So what's up?" Raph asked. "I set up a message board to collect an unusual sightings around new York. People send in pics, videos-- I also get some stuff that may help us track the kraang and find me and Alix's family. Like this video of a gas explosion." April said as she shows the video. Than I see the kraang holding someone. My eyes widen as I see some curly hair. "I know those locks..." I said then I growled in anger. Raph and Leo eyes widen and grabbed me to the punching bag. I punched it and it immediately broke off and falled on the floor. Mikey heard it and woke up felling to the water. Then they put me back. "Thank you. Now, thanks to the kraang, they did not only took my family...but they took my friends and besties too." I said as I am calming down. "We'll try to save them tonight!" Leo said. "Why not now?" April asked. "Because it's day time. They can't go outside, they'll be seen."I said. "Well, I can." April said as she is about to leave. "April, think about this. It could be dangerous." Leo said. "You know what else could be dangerous? Standing between me and Alix and my father with her family and friends. You saw what she did to the punching bag." April said. Leo looked at me. "Everyone who is my family and friends are important!" I said. Leo looked surprised and let her pass.  April smirked and walked passed him leaving the lair. But before she leaves, I stopped her. "April, wait." I said. She looked at me. I shaked my phone. "We will stay in contact, I would love to come with you but..."I said as I gesture my leg. She nodded and left the lair.
(Time skip ~)
(April's pov ~)
I'm hiding behind the dumpster as the kraang walks by. I took out my phone and text Alix. (A=April, me=me)
A:  I made it to the place, gonna head inside.