New girl in town

(My pov ~)
"THIS IS NOT HELPING!!!"I shout as I am being shaked by snake-weed. We found him taking people and he grabbed me and runs away and the guys are chasing us. Then snake-weed grabbed the pizza guy while running away. "No! Not the pizza guy! Take Donnie!" Mikey said. "Snake weed is getting away." Donnie said. We keep turning every corner until we hit an alley as a dead end. Snake-weed opened the sewer lid. I took a smoke bomb out. "Hey, snake-weed!"I called out. He growled and looked at me. I threw it at his face and roars and dropped us. I look at the pizza guy. "RUN!!!"I said as he runs away saying 'thank you.'. I jumped to the rooftop and looked at snake-weed to see him entering the sewers. 'Bingo.'I thought. I see the guys coming in and sigh in relief that I'm out of snake-weed's grip. They see him gone. "Where'd he--" Leo said confused. "He went to the sewers that's part one of the scenario."I said remembering the episode. "And the award for the worst leader goes to-" raph got cut off by Leo. "How am i the worst leader?" Leo asked. "Oh boy. Back up you two. This is a fresh one."I said as I pulled Donnie and Mikey back. "If we did this my way, snake-weed would be toast by now." Raph said. "Ugh. That'd would be some nasty toast." Mikey said. I keep hearing them argue and argue. I sighed and split them. "Now, hold on a minute. Listen, I've gotten argues with my sister. But this is getting out of hand, so here's the deal: raph you lead the team, for one night while we go settle somewhere else. Deal?"I asked. They both growl and nodded. I sighed. "Ok, raph the team is yours for one night. We'll go for some air."I said. Leo went off. " by the way raph, you'll see the true meaning of being the eldest."I said as I followed Leo. I sense raph's confusion. "Leo, wait up!"I said as I catch up to him. He growls in anger and I grabbed his hand. "Leo..."I said blushing.
(Leo's pov ~)
I blushed as my hand is touch with my lady. She spins me around and forced me to sit down criss cross. She did the same thing. "It's ok, raph does not understand what it is like to be the eldest of your brothers. My sister's doesn't understand either, but they always look at me as they're guide. So let's calm down and let's see what raph can do."she said as she held my hands, I blushed as I feel my heart pounding because of the beautiful touch by her own hands. "Smell the roses..." she said as we close our eyes and breathe in through our nose like smelling actual roses. "And blow out the candles." She said as we blow out through our mouth like blowing out actual birthday candles. I feel the stress gone a little bit. We opened our eyes as I see her beautiful chocolate eyes dancing around my own eyes. "Better?" She asked. I smiled. I just wish she is my girlfriend. Then the foot clan dropped in. I took my katanas out. "Foot clan? Looks like you made our night."I said. We all strike and easily beat them down. I smiled. "To answer your question Alix, yes. I feel so much better."I said. Then we see someone jumped in. She is wearing armor, and looked just like this:

 She is wearing armor, and looked just like this:

"Not bad, you too." She said. I looked brave not notice that there is a kunoichi in the foot clan. Alix, look like she seen a ghost. "Uh, thanks?"I asked unsurly. She chuckled. "You two might actually be a challenge." She said walking towards us a little bit. We stayed at our ground. She then grabbed here sword and hear Alix gasped. "LEO, WATCH OUT!!!" Alix yelled as goes in front of me as blind powder comes out of her sword. We covered our eyes as blind powder comes at us. We see her coming towards us. Alix moved me and she dodge the kunoichi's attack. She looks at her shock along with me. "Guess not, Karai. My name is alix." She said. She looked at her very surprised. "How did you know my name?" She asked. "We'll tell you next time right now." She said as she helped me up. "We'll see you next time." She said as she throws down a smoke bomb and we disappeared. Then reappear at the old subway station. "You ok?" She asked. I got off her. "I--who---how?!"I said literally in shock. She giggle at me. "That was miwa." She said. My eyes widen in shock. But how? Splinter said that she is..."tang Chen may be gone, but shredder took miwa under his wing. Please, Leo you can't tell them, not yet. I don't want sensei to have his heart broken. Please, promise me, that you won't tell them?" She asked. I sighed and grabbed her hands. "I promise."I said. She smiled and started walking back to the lair, hand in hand. I blushed. Omg I'm holding my lady's hand. This is awesome!!!"
(My pov ~)
(Time skip at the lair ~)
We made it to the lair and we let go of each other hand. Man I wish I could not let go. We entered Donnie's lab as I rubbed my eyes. "Look, it's Leo and alix." Mikey said. I looked at them and smiled. "Are you two ok?" Mikey asked. "We're fine, I just protect Leo by the blind powder and -" I got cut off by three voices. "BLIND POWDER?!" They said coming at me checking my eyes. "Relax, we both covered our eyes. I noticed in my world, they're was a comic that is showing the blind powder was too strong and could be permanent on Leo's eyes and he either became blind permanently or blind for a week or so. According to the calculation of the blind powder. It is strong enough to be permanent. I knew I have to make this incorrect."I said. They looked at me relief to that I'm ok. I walked to the table Donnie was working at. "Hm, looks good but have you tried over here Donnie?"I asked. Donnie have a looked at the map and figure out. "I think this is where snake-weed's lair, is." Donnie said. I smiled. "Ok, so far so good on you guys."I said. We walked out of the lab until raph stopped me. "By the way Alix, what did you mean that I finally will understand of how it is to be the eldest?"raph asked. "Every first born gains protection of the younger ones, willing to risk anything. You'll soon understand it later."I said as I walked out of the lab towards Leo. We are watching space heroes, showing that Ryan is loving celestial, but turns out that she is evil and he used the distintigrator and to show nothing but her boots. I looked at Leo to see him looking at me. I blushed and we both looked away. I hear sensei comes in. "Leonardo, where are your brothers?" Sensei asked. I sighed and walked to sensei. "Sensei, during patrol we ran into snake-weed and he grabbed me and shoke me and the guys chase after me, luckily I escaped from him. But when the guys came in Leo and raph have another argument of who came be the leader. I managed to stop it and create a deal."I explained. "And what's that deal?" He asked. "That raph gets to be leader for one night while we watch him."I said. "That is not a decision for you to make." Sensei said. "I know, it's just that I'm sick and tired of Leo and raph argue. Sure, they argue sometime but this is getting out of hand. So i have no choice but to make the deal."I said. "Leadership is not about being appreciated." Sensei said. "It is about responsibility."I said. Sensei nodded. "You may did the right choice of responsibility, but if it is for one night then so be it. Go find the others." Sensei said. We both nodded and left the lair.
(At the surface ~)
"Is it true, about what you said?" Leo asked. "Yes, you and rapheal are arguing every single time. I want to freaking put this brother rivalry aside. But you two just keep going."I said. "Donnie's map calculation should be over that direction of the sewers."I said. "There you both are." A voice said. We looked to see Karai jumped in. "You were looking for us, Karai?"I asked. "Well, more importantly I was looking for you. I've got questions of how do you know my name." She said as she takes out her weapon. Leo took out his weapons and I raised my fists. "Let's see what you got."I said. "Wow, so determined." She said with a smirk. "You know it."I said as we striked. She keeps giving us good blows but we mostly dodge them and I showed juji-ken. "Woah, when did you learn that?" She asked. "All part of my new form in this world."I said. I dodge again and show kocho-giri. "This world? You mean you are not from here?" She asked. She strikes as I did too. "Actually I'm from another dimension!"I said as I give her a good kick. We all then strike again. 'I hope the others are doing ok.'I thought. We keep attacking each other. We went up to the side of the building. "I got to be Honestwith you. I don't think you're as bad as you were before."I said. "Oh, really? Like swinging a sword at your head?" She asked. "No, by turning good when you discover the truth."I said. I dodge her kicks. "And what truth are you talking about?" She asked. I dodge only to get a sword by my neck. "ALIX!" Leo said. "Is it to have fun? To cut loose? To live your own life?" She asked. I kicked her and pinned her down. "The truth of who you truly are."I said. Her eyes widen. "What?" She asked. I got off and Leo came by me. I pointed to the high rise. "You see that high-rise?"I asked. She looked at the high-rise. "Yes." She said. "Meet us there at midnight."I said. "Why?" She asked. "I wanna tell you a story about your mom."I said as we head off. I see Karai went off too. We stopped and Leo put his katanas. "Are you alright?" Leo asked. I nodded. "Yes, I'm fine. I'm gonna go check your brothers then we go to the high rise at midnight."I said. I was about to check on them till Leo stop me. "You go ahead. I'll go talk to April about something." Leo said. I nodded and we went separate ways.
(Leo's pov ~)
"April? April."I whispered as I knocked her window. She opens her window still tired. "This better be good." She grumbled. "I met this beautiful girl."I said. She gasped and grabbed my shoulders. "Tell me everything." She said excited. "Well, she's very sweet. She's also been with us ever since we arrived at the surface."I said. "So that means that she is one of us!! Who is it?!" She said excited. " It's...it's alix!"I said. She gasped then squeals in delight which made me cover my ears. "I knew you four are into her!!!" She said. My eyes widen. "Wait what?"I asked. "I saw you four how you look at alix? It was so obvious!" She said. 'My brothers like her too?'I thought. "Y-your right, she's fun, she's caring, she's kind and she always understand our problems and be responsible and to learn to gave fun at the same time!"I said. She smiled and nodded. "It's almost midnight, I have to meet Alix at the high-rise. She got something planned. Promise you won't tell her?"I asked. She nodded. "Be careful leo." She said and closed the doors. I went off to the high rise.
(My pov ~)
(At the lair ~)
I came in to see the others and Mikey passed out. I run to him and check on him. "Alix!" Raph said. I moved his head softly. I sighed in relief. "It's ok, he is just passed out is all."I said. They sighed in relief. I looked at raph. "Now, you see why it is hard to be the eldest?"I asked. He nodded. "Yea, I hate it. We need him back. I need him back." Raph said. "Try to follow me at the high rise at midnight, that is where I told Leo."I said as I head off. I hear raph following me.
(Time skip at the high rise ~)
I made it and it is almost midnight, I hear raph comes in. "Ok, so where is leo?"raph asked. Leo shows up, along with Karai. Raph stepped back a little. "Who is she?"raph asked. "What's he doing here?" Leo asked. "And more importantly how did you know about my mother?" Karai asked. "If you three sit down, I'll tell you a story."I said. They sit down, I sighed. "Long ago, two brothers became the best fighters in Japan, Hamato Yoshi and her oraku saki. They became the best brothers ever since the day they are born. But one day a woman, came between them. Her name was Tang Chen. She's the sweet kind caring lady. She decided to choose Hamato Yoshi love and got married that day. Ask for his brother he grew jealousy of what his brother has done. I'm further Hamato Yoshi and Chen had a beautiful baby girl, her name was Miwa. Everything was going okay except for one night. Saki had enough of the nonsense, and strike at there own beloved father, and went after yoshi. They fought and fought and Chen saw what was happening and hide miwa. When saki sought to finish him, they saw something that they could not bare. Chen sacrificed for yoshi. The house went on fire and luckily for Hamato Yoshi, he escaped along with his long-lost love. And when saki came out with a burn mark on his face, he found miwa. And walked away with her, when Hamato Yoshi saw him walking away. He didn't know, that his baby girl was being taken away. He renamed her..."I said as I looked at Karai. "Karai."I said as I hear them gasped in shock, especially Karai. "I-it can't be true." She said in shock. I took a photo out. "Look at it and prove me wrong."I said. She grabbed the photo and looked at it. "I can't believe it. Your telling the truth." She said. I grabbed her hands. "I'm so sorry, miwa."I said. "S-s-she is miwa?!" Raph asked. "Yes, Now, you know the truth, raph."I said. "It's time, I take responsibility at my hands for you all."I said as I looked at them. "Even if I have to fight, then so be it!"I said. They looked at me shocked still by knowing the truth. I put on a brave face and walked passed them and get into fighting position, I see snake-weed comes in. "I found you, fools." Snake-weed said. "Bring it on, weedy!"I said. They took there weapons out. "Is she always like this?" She asked. "Yup. She can even shock us of what she knows about us. That's what happened when we both first meet Alix, with our two younger brothers." Leo said. We strike at each other, and dodge his blows. "Raph, is they're something that you want to say?"I asked. "All is forgiven. You're the leader again. Welcome back." Raph said. We kept dodging his blows and snake-weed manage to pinned Leo, raph and, Karai down. I gasped. I see karai's blade and grabbed it. I run to him and cut the vines that pinned them down. Snake-weed roared in pain and looked at me. I growled in anger and did something that I never done. I hissed like a cat, saying to get away from them. They gasped as snake-weed roars. I jumped down and snake-weed followed me. I see the guys following me and saw me fighting him. I walked close to the cold air tanks. I see the guys fighting snake-weed and I grabbed one of the cold air tanks. I got grabbed by snake-weed and I shoved the tank at his mouth. He dropped me and I took out my ninja star. I threw it at the tank and explode it leaving him frozen. "Sai, NOW!!!"I said. Raph tossed me a sai, I grabbed it and I jumped with a help of snake-weed's leg. By the time I am in the air I raised the sai. "BOOYAKASHA!!!"I said as when the sai stabbed through his head, it shattered along with the rest of the body. By the time I landed I took deep breaths. I looked at the three and Karai hugged me. I hugged back. "Nice work." Raph said. "It's good to be back."I said. I departed the hug. "We can't tell the others just yet, for now we must keep this a secret. Till then here."I said as I give her the photo and my phone number. She looked at me. "To never forget about who you are, play along with shredder's nasty deed. Warn us, when there is gonna be a next plan or strike."I said. She nodded. "I'll see you soon, sister." She said as she heads off. I blushed as I heard those words. "Come on guys, let's head home. We all had a long day."I said. We head off to the lair.
(At the lair ~)
Leo almost put the pizza to his face. I see Mikey opens his eyes. "Mmm, pepperoni." Mikey said. "Works every time." I said. I see them having some brother time, I see Aaliyah comes in. "Hey, you ok chica?" She asked. I nodded and showed karai's blade. She gasped and grabbed it. "I told her everything."I said. She looked at me. "And your not stopping there?" She asked in shock. I smiled and chuckled. "Oh no,.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I've only just begun."