"Yes we are, Jeon Jungkook, God of War, Ares. Are you afraid you will loose?" Jimin acted fake surprised and sighed.

"That's to bad, but alas I knew I was going to win anyways."

"What did you say?" Jungkook stood up and towered over Jimin, his eyes darkened as a grin formed on his lips.

"I said, I knew I would win anyways." I watched the scene unravel and I realized, that evil love god is manipulating a hot headed war god into dancing with him. 

This was going to be entertaining.

"We will see about that." Jungkook mumbled as he picked up a Wii remote.

Jimin giggled and put the disk in, Jungkook cracked his knuckles and bent his knees. This was gonna be intense.

They picked a One Direction song.

Namjoon came into the room and his eyes lit up when he saw them dancing.

"Oh! Could I join?" He asked with a childish smile showing off his dimples.

They paused.

"S-sure."  They let him grab another remote.

They started dancing again and this is when everything went to shit.

They were in sync trying to do their best moves.

Namjoon tried so hard that when the move was a thumbs up the remote flung into the screen...

Cracking the whole entire thing, Jin's voice roared through the house.

"Kim Namjoon!" He stormed into the room and Namjoon had already bolted. 

Jin followed quickly after him and well... I could hear his screaming from a mile away.

"God of creation my ass..." Jungkook snorted.

"Yeah... More like God of destruction." Jimin added on with a laugh.

I giggled and stood up. 

"Y/N never let him play close to the Wii, he will break something." Jimin turned to me.

"I know, it had happened every time we played together..." I smiled at the memory of him accidentally breaking the remote or something in his area. 

Yoongi moped down stairs.

"What happened?" 

"Joon broke the screen, now we can't watch Game Of Thrones." Jungkook complained.

"Kook you're the only one who watches it." Taehyung stepped into the room adding onto the convocation.

"I am not! Y/N you watch it right?" His voice raised as he turned to me.

"I uh, have only seen a season." I looked down sort of guilty.

"Better then anyone of these idiots."  He huffed and sat back down on the couch.

Hoseok practically danced into the room.

"I have news!"

"Whats up?" I questioned. What could he be so excited about.

"We are visiting your father!" He beamed, the room went silent and cold.

"We are what?" I blinked trying to process what he just said.

"Us gods and you are visiting your Dad, Y/N." He gently smiled at you. 

My world froze around me. After all this time, I would see my father?

"If you don't want to go, you know that's okay right?" Yoongi stepped beside me placing a hand on my shoulder.

The room looked confused, why? I had no idea.

"I-It's okay. When are we going?" I looked to Hoseok.

"Tomorrow." My breath got caught in my throat and my eyes widened.

"Whatever happens, just know we are here with you." Taehyung stood up and gave me his biggest smile.

Relief washed over me as I looked around the room. They all smiled proudly, even Jungkook. 

Namjoon was half dead on the couch but still smiled while Jin looked like a proud mother.

"Well, let's get ready!" I grinned.

A/N: Hope you guys are enjoying the book! Thank you for all the cute and funny comments!

Their performances was amazing, Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook's performance before Idol was so gooooood.

They came in to win and they hella won.

<3 T