Happiness On Neverland

This imagine is based on people who met through the internet and became close friends, who are always there for each other. This is also for Once_Upon_A_Glade, because she's always there for me and she supports me through the things that I'm struggling with and I'm really grateful for that! (go check out her work, it's amazing)

I hope you like it!

[Y/N] POV.

My life has always been normal. With ups and downs. The things that I went through made me the person who I am today. But right now I go to school, get good grades and have people who I can call my friends. Well, okay, let me be honest... That's not exactly true. My friends and I aren't on good terms lately and that affected my mood a lot.

But luckily I'm one of the few people who can visit Neverland at night. They lost boys and Peter call us the dreamers. I met one of my best friends there. But sometimes it's hard to communicate with her, because we live in different time zones, which means that we're not always there at the same time. But when we're both there, we laugh and talk about the good and the bad things.

I was getting ready to go to bed early, excited to see [Y/F/N]. While I was brushing my teeth, I looked at my tired eyes. Happy that I could get some rest now. I rinsed my mouth and put my pyjama's on. I got under the covers of my bed and turned my bed side light off. I layed my head on my pillow and almost immediately fell asleep.

I woke up again in my bed in the camp. The Lost boys cheers were loud and it instantly made me feel at home. I got out of my bed and walked out of my tent. The Lost Boys were dancing around the fire and Peter was playing his flute. There weren't much dreamers present right now, but I'm sure that they will arrive soon. I saw [Y/F/N] sitting on one of the logs. I waved to her when she saw me and I walked over to sit next her.

"Hey!" We hugged and I smiled at her. "How are you?"

"I'm good! How are you?" She looked at me and I softly sighed.

"Could be better, as always." I laughed softly.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head.

"It's the same as usual, but I'll be leaving them soon and that hopefully will make me feel better." She nodded and wrapped her arm around me. "But right now I want to talk about happy things so.. How is your crush doing?" Her cheeks turned a little red and her lips formed a shy smile.

"He's doing good." She laughed and told me about some recent events that had happened between them.

"Seriously, the two of you would be so cute together!" She smiled at me and then some fireflies appeared near us. She sighed softly.

"It's time to wake up again.." The two of us walked to the cliff, letting the fireflies guide us.

"I'll see you soon, [Y/N]. You're a strong warrior and you're going to get through this!" I nodded.

"Yeah, I'll see you soon! Hopefully you can tell me more about you and your crush." We laughed and the fireflies lifted her up. We waved to each other, while the fireflies brought her back home. I slowly made my way back to the camp, happy because I know that's doing okay. And I'll see her again soon. I know that it can be hard to see each other, because of the distance of the sea between us. But when we speak to each other, it feels like we aren't that far away from each other.

I hope that you liked this imagine and thanks for reading!
Xx