Support - Regina Mills

[Y/N] POV.

I was running through the forest with my brother Robin behind me. The dark creature grabbed him at his shoulders and took Robin with him. "ROBIN!!!" "YOU'LL BE OKAY, [Y/N]!! MAKE SURE ROLAND IS SAFE!" "I PROMISE TO TAKE CARE OF HIM!!"

That was the last time I saw him alive and I still think I could've saved him. Roland jumped on me which got me out of my thoughts. "Can we go for an ice cream?" "Yeah, ofcourse!" Ever since Robin died Roland lives with me. I grabbed our jackets and helped him in his. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of my appartment. We where quickly at the ice cream shop as it wasn't far away from my appartment. "Can I have a Rocky Road, please?" He asked the lady behind the desk. "Ofcourse, Roland!" She looked at me. "I'll have the same, please." She nodded and made us our ice cream. "That'll be $5, please." I went to grab my money when a hand stopped me. "I'll pay." I looked up to see Regina in front of me. She handed over the money and we walked outside with our ice creams. "You didn't have to do that, Regina." "I wanted to do it so let me." I laughed. Since Robin's death she was there for me to cheer me up and in that time I grew feelings for her.

We walked past a playground and Roland tugged on my sleeve. "Can I go play?" I crouched down infront of him and wiped a bit ice cream that was around his mouth away. "Ofcourse! We'll sit on this bench, okay?" He nodded and ran to the swings. Regina and I sat down on the bench and watched him play. "How are you holding up?" She looked at me. "I'm doing better, but it still haunts me at night." She smiled softly. "Roland seems to deal with it way better then I do." I laughed. "Yeah, but he didn't see his father grow up like you did. You lived with him in the same house and you helped him with his crimes. You've been with him all his life. Ofcourse you miss him!" I nodded. "Thank you, Regina, for being here for me." I hugged her thightly. "It's no problem, [Y/n]." She looked at her watch. "I need to go, you'll be fine?" I nodded. "Thanks for the ice cream by the way!" She smiled and hugged me. Then she walked away. Roland came running to me. "Can we go home? I'm tired.." I smiled. "Sure!" He lifted his arms up in sign he wanted to be carried home. I picked him up and walked towards our appartment.

A few days later I was cleaning my appartment when I received a text from Regina.

Hey, you want to come over tonight for dinner with Roland?

I quickly typed a yes as reply and cleaned the last bit of my appartment. Soon I got a reply from her.

Cool, be here around 7 xx

I smiled at the text. I let myself fall into the sofa as I started thinking. Will Regina ever like me the way I like her? She probably isn't interessed in me in that way. I sighed and watched the time. I need to pick up Roland from school!

After I picked him up I told him we were going to have dinner at Regina's and he smiled. When we were home he went to watch some tv while I changed into some more decent clothes. "You ready?" Roland looked up and nodded happily. We went to Regina's house and had an amazing dinner. Henry and Roland went upstairs to play on the Xbox and I helped Regina with the dishes. I turned around and Regina stood right behind me. "Sorry, did I scare you?" "No, you didn't." I looked at her lips as she was really close. "Regina, I need to tell you something..." she looked at me with a frown. "What's wrong?" "Well, I wouldn't want to call it wrong..." she layed her hands on my shoulders. "I...I love you..." I looked down and she kept quiet. She made me look up at her and kissed me on my lips. "I love you too, [Y/n]." "Really?" She nodded. "I love you so much!" She kissed me again. Henry came walking down the stairs. "Hey, I just wanted to say that Roland fell asleep." I sighed. "Okay, I'll go get him and head home." Regina stopped me. "You can stay the night if you want." "Okay, thank you!" Henry went back to his room and Regina and I sat down on the sofa. She pulled me closer. "So, are we together?" I looked at her. "If you want to!" "Ofcourse I want to!" I layed my head on her shoulder. "Are you tired?" "I could use a nap." We laughed.  We went upstairs and she trew a pyjama to me. We changed and layed down under the covers. She switched the light of. "Goodnight [Y/n]!" "Goodnight Regina!"

So this is my first imagine in this book. I hope you enjoy it and if you want to you can leave request for me to write.
Xx