We'll Meet Again - Felix

[Y/N] POV.

Keeping our relationship a secret wasn't always easy. As he is the second in command and my brother always knows what's happening on the island. So if Felix and I want to talk about something that normal friends wouldn't say to each other, we talked through notes.

But today was different. Peter wasn't on Neverland, he was visiting Wendy in London and after he would go to the Enchanted Forest to get some supplies that he needed. Which meant that Felix is in command now. Normally, he would get the lost boys to work, but today he let them rest. Supposedly because the lost boys had worked hard the last few days to please their leader.

I was relaxing too, in the cave where we often cleaned ourselves in the pool of water. I had stripped down to my underwear and lit a few candles that Peter brought here for me. I slipped into the water, letting the warmth surround my body. I closed my eyes and let the candles fill the cave with a delicious scent.

A few moments later there were movements close to the pool. I opened my eyes and saw Felix at the edge of the pool, stripping to his boxers. He quietly got in and sat beside me in the water.

"Hello, love." He grabbed my hand and placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Hey baby." I leaned my head on his shoulder and wrapped one of my arms around him. We sat there in quiet for a few moments, before Felix turned to me.

"Do you know perhaps when your brother will be back?" I shrugged my shoulders and looked at my feet through the clear water.

"Tomorrow morning, I guess." He nodded and leaned to me. He placed soft kisses on the side of my face.

"Let's have some alone time then, shall we?" I laughed a bit at his goofiness as he winked, before nodding and smashing our lips together.

*

The lost boys were dancing around the bonfire to the rhythm of the drums that were being played. Felix and I were sitting next to each other on a log. Rufio and Devin knew about Felix and me. Dancing around the fire the often looked at us, sometimes even winking. But they will never tell my brother, luckily. I yawned a bit and I heard Felix chuckle besides me.

"Do you want to go and sleep?" I nodded and stood up, Felix did too. We walked to my treehouse, that wasn't to far from the camp. I looked at the stars and smiled when I saw that they were shining brightly.

"They're beautiful!" I looked at Felix and pointed at the stars. He looked at them and then returned his gaze to me.

"Not as beautiful as you!" He smiled and my cheeks went red.

"Your such a cheesy guyyy" I pushed him playfully and he wrapped his arms around me.

"But you love me for it!" I nodded and we both laughed. We reached my treehouse and got in. I changed into my pyjama's and layer down into my bed. Felix stripped of his shirt and layer down beside me. I cuddled into his side and he draped his arm over me. I closed my eyes and quickly drifted of into a slumber.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!" Both Felix and I shot up. Peter was standing in front of my bed with papers in his hands. Oh no... He found the notes... Felix quickly grabbed his shirt and put on after he had stood up from my bed.

"Peter, what are you doing here?" I stood up from my bed and snatched the notes from his hand. I looked outside and saw that it was still dark.

"I came to the camp and to my surprise, my sister and my second in command weren't there. So I asked the lost boys where you were, they told me that you two left the party early and I decided to see if you were here." He took a step closer to me and I could feel his cold breath on my face.