His Love - Killian Jones

[Y/n] pov.

I sat on my couch going through some paperwork and ran my hand through my hair. I sighed while doing so and stood up to make a cup of coffee. As the kettle warmed up water, someone knocked on my door. I walked to the door and fixed my hair a bit.

I opened the door and Killian stood in front of me. "Good evening, love!" A smile came on my lips when I saw his ocean blue eyes. "Hello! Come in!" I let him in and he sat down at the table. "Do you want coffee?" He nodded and looked around. "Just a moment!" I walked into the kitchen and made two cups of coffee instead of one.

I'm in love with Killian, but so is Emma. We both are fighting for his love and I don't't know how things are looking so far. He doesn't talk about who he likes more or anything. I put the cup infront of him on the table and sat down across from him.

"What were you doing?" I looked up at him as he pointed to the papers that were spread on my couch. "Just some work that I had to finish." He nodded. "How was your day?" He looked at me this time and smiled. He grabbed my hand over the table and fiddeld with my fingers.

"I went on a sailing trip with Emma and Henry." I nodded and smiled, but inside I felt my heart crack a little. "It was cool, the weather was good and Henry and Emma were amazing!" I choked on my sip of coffee. I began to cough, it faded after a few seconds. "I'm going to grab some water." I walked to the kitchen and took a few sips of water. The soar feeling faded and I headed back to the livingroom.

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" He looked at me and shook his head. "No, sorry. I promised Emma I would have dinner with her." I nodded. "That's okay." I faked a smile and looked down. "I need to go. Will you be fine?" I suddenly felt his hands on my upper arms. I looked up and he stood in front of me.

"Yeah, don't worry! Have fun with Emma!" I leaded him to the door and let him out. When I closed the door, tears flowed out of my eyes. I slid down against the door and cried my eyes out. I quickly walked upstairs and changed into my pyjama's. I layed in my bed and hugged my pillow. Does he love Emma? I think he does...

Ugh.. It's so hot in my room... I got out of my bed and opened my window. I breathed in the soft evening air and it was cold in my face because of the tears. I layed back in my bed and put the covers back over me. After a few moments I drifted of to sleep.

When I woke up I smelled nature. I sat up and looked around. This is not my bedroom. Not my house. It isn't Storybrooke at all... I looked around me and saw that I was in a wooden cage.. In the distance I saw a fire and it looked like a camp around it.

"Hello? Where am I?" A boy in green clothes walked out of a tent and came up to me. "Hello [y/n]!" "Who are you and how do you know my name?" He laughed. "I'm Peter. Peter Pan and I've had my eyes on you for a while. Lucky for me you left your window open last night."

"What do you want from me?" He crouched down and layed his hand on my cheek. "I want you to be mine!" I slapped his hand away and spit in his face. He wiped my saliva of his face and shook his head. "You should know not to mess with me." He walked away and left me alone in the cage.

I don't know how much time went by since Pan visited me. I didn't get much food and I had a half cup if water every once in a while. One of the lost boys walked up to me and left a cup and a plate with some food. Something fell out of his pocket when he turned around. He walked away and I saw that the item was a knife. I grabbed it and hid it under my clothes. I ate the food and waited till all the lost boys and Pan went into their tents.

I used the knife to cut the wood from the cage. I went slowly but it broke. I quickly made my way out of the cage and ran into the forest. I ran as fast as I could and found a little shed. I covered myself up with some dirt and leaves so I couldn't be spotted that quick. I made myself a little bit comfortable and flew in a restless sleep.

I woke up to shouting in the distance. "She escaped the cage!! Don't let her escape my island!!" I quickly jumped up and ran in the other direction from the voices. I came to a shore and looked around. I saw a big tree and made my way to it. I climbed to the highest point that I could and kept myself quiet.

A few days passed and I was still on Neverland. I haven't had food for a few days and my strengh has weakend. But I noticed that every two days a dark figure arrived on the beach with a boy. If my countings are right he'll come again tonight. I think that it's going to be my escape. I was hiding in the bushes around the beach and waited for the figure to arrive.

When darkness fell I saw the dark figure arrive he dropped the boy and I ran as fast as I could. I jumped and grabbed his foot. I was lifted into the sky and I sighed. Finally, I can leave this stupid island. I thightend my grip on his ankle and waited. "Where are you taking me?" He didn't respond. "Can you bring me home, please?" He looked down at me and nodded.

When the sun began to rise we arrived in Storybrooke. He dropped me of and flew away. I looked at the empty streets and saw a blonde figure walking in the distance. It was Emma and she was holding two swords in her hands. "Let's fight for his love." She trew one of the swords in front of my feet and I picked it up.

From the corner of my eye I could see Killian, Henry, Snow, Charming and Regina running in our direction. "May the best win." The swords collided and we began to fight. She kicked me in my stomach and I stumbled a bit back. She took this as her chance and pushed me. I fell on the ground and I couldn't stand up anymore. Tiredness of the last few days and the lack of food took over me. Black dots came in my vision and slowly I blacked out.

I heard a beeping noise and heard soft voices that I couldn't place. I opened my eyes and saw a white room. I was laying in a bed with white covers and I was dressed in a light blue hospital dress. Am I in a hospital? I looked to my side and saw a sleeping Killian in a chair next to my bed. I tried to move closer to him so I could wake him up, but pain shot through my body. "Killian? Wake up..." my voice sounded weak and raspy. He shifted in the chair and he opened his eyes.

He looked at me and sat up straight. "You're awake!!" He smiled and took my hand in his. "How long am I here?" "A few days..." Wait! That long? "What happend?" "You passed out while fighting with Emma. The doctors said you were underfed." I rubbed my face with my free hand. "Before the fight, you suddenly disappeard. Where did you go?" I closed my eyes as my eyes where hurting.

"I...I..Someone kidnapped me. Kept me prison...His name was Peter Pan. But I escaped from his cage, it took a long time to escape the island." I coughed and shifted in the bed. "Killian..." I had a hard time to talk and he noticed. "Shh, don't talk if it hurts to much." He sat closer to me and I held his hand thighter. "I was so scared... He said he wanted me to be his... I thought that he was going to kill me." Tears rolled out of my eyes and he wrapped his arms around me. "Shh, it's okay. You're save with me." He kissed the top of my head.

We said in silence for a few moments, when a thought krept into my mind. "Killian, are you together with...her?" He shook his head. "No, when you fainted I was so scared that I would lose you. At that moment I realised that I love you the most and that I want to be with you." My lips formed into a smile and I pulled him next to me on the bed. "So, am I your girlfriend now?" He nodded. "If you want to ofcourse..." "No, I went through hell to not be together with you." He laughed and pulled me in a soft hug. "I should let a doctor know that you woke up." I nodded and he stood up from the bed.

"Killian?" He turned around and looked at me. "Come back quickly, please. I don't really want to be alone right now." He smiled and nodded. "I'll be back before you know." He left the room and I let myself sink into the bed. I closed my eyes and waited for the man I love to come back.

Sorry that it took a few days to update. I was busy with learning for I difficult test I had yesterday and I didn't have a lot of time to write. But I hope you liked this imagine! If you have a request that you want me to write, you can send it to me.

Xx