Final chapter

"Just hear me out" I ask walking into the room my nerves a mess

"I'm not sorry for What happened"

"Mia I..."

"No please..I need to say this." I hold up my hand urging him to stop. My heart beating out of my chest.

"Yes I was angry with you, but I was scared even more so of how you felt, how you turned on me so easily." His eyes soften at my words.

"I.."

"please just let me finish."I hold up my hand again.

He watches me curiously as he leans back in his chair placing his pen down. I take a deep breath. I take few steps closer to the desk his scent wrapping around me.

"I'm was hurt by your actions aswell as you're hurt by mine." Just breathe. I need to be open and I need to be honest.

"But it was my own fault I see that now, when I started at their Luna my vision changed I saw only her.. I get that now." taking another deep breath I find my ring.

"Than there was the blood it felt different almost luring I liked the taste of it and I needed more, not more blood but, her death ...it was so overpowering I couldn't think straight."  I still don't understand it.

"I've never taken a life before." I whisper finally saying what really got to me out loud.

I look up to him as he just watches me his eyes so intense but at least he's listening.

"I never hated you. I hated the way it felt and so I blamed you when none of it was even your fault... you promised me..you promised me you would never hurt me but you know what.. I never promised you that I would never hurt you ..and I did."

"And for that I'm sorry."

He leans back in his chair releasing a breath eyes trained on mine,  yet i can't work out What he's thinking. I look to my ring waiting for what he will say, what he will do next knowing full well i have pushed this alpha to far one to many times, every second of the silence that passes grinding at me like nails down a chalkboard.

Before I know it I'm in his arms, his lips on mine, my heart skipping a beat. Every doubt every fear every pain instantly vanished.

but it's not enough. I want him no I need him, and yet still that won't be enough. I push him back against the desk as I deepen the kiss even more, my hands in his hair his arms tightly around me.

Growling lowly he swiftly turns me so now I'm against the desk making me smile, he always has to be in control.

But not tonight.

I glance at the black leather couch in the corner as I push him away from me his lips leaving my neck growling.

We are both breathing heavily as he gives me a questioning look. I smile causing his puzzled expression to deepen and I take his hand pulling him towards the couch pushing him back on it roughly, so easily, as he lets me.

I quickly lock the door to the office turning back as he just watches me curiously.

I walk slowly stopping just out of arms reach.

Smiling seductively as I begin to slide the straps to my dress down my arms before pushing it down and letting it fall to my feet.

Again he hasn't said a word but his eyes are beginning to say it all, he's on edge not from hurt or anger this time but pure lust and I'm excited to see how long he can hold himself back.

I run my hands up my thighs, turning my back towards him as I unclip my bra. I peak at him his eyes growing darker as I drop it to floor.

"I will never hurt you again" I say honestly as I turn to face him slowly massaging my breast

His eyes leave my hands and looks up to me

"Your hurting me right now" he growls out making me smile

Biting my lip I smile as I kneel before him reaching for his pants and undoing them.

I push my hand to his chest pushing him back gently as he lays back against the couch, again he lets me.

I guess James was right if I'm determined enough I can make him do anything. I quickly shake the thoughts as my brother isn't someone I want to be thinking about at this moment. Undoing his zipper clears my mind as I look up to his eyes. God he's beautiful.

He lifts himself up making it easier for me to slide them off throwing them next to me.

His cock is as hard as his chest, gently wrapping my hand around it I start to move it looking up to him. His lips slightly parted as he looks hungrily back at me.

I take him into my mouth instantly loving the taste of him making him groan, his hands find my hair as he moves with me.my panties already soaked.

I peak up to him as I work him, fastening my pace. He lifts his head back up eye brows furrowed and his hand tightening his grip on my hair.

I mentally smile wanting to see him come undone but he doesn't give me the chance, My hair is pulled back roughly as he releases a growl pulling me up towards him, my knees landing each side of his waist.

"I need you now" he breathes out tearing my panties off in one quick movement

"You already have me" I smile kissing down his neck

He squeezes my ass roughly as I find the tip of his shirt and rip it open baring his gorgeous chest

"No matter what?" he questions as he positions himself at my entrance

"No matter what" I agree entirely

he enters me pulling me down towards him

He's my mate. who would have thought the alpha of fallen moon of all people. Not the devil not the king of darkness but a man.. a powerful wolf ...who does have a heart.

Leaving his lips I find my way to his neck again riding him as his hands guide my ass my breast pressed against his chest.

I don't know what but something comes over me as I bite into his neck the taste of his blood lighting up my body even more. I feel him softly chuckle as though he's not surprised.

This whole time I was trying to work him out. Tip toeing around his emotions and by doing so I lost myself. And now I realise that the past few months wasn't all about trying to make it work between us but learning more about myself. My strengths my weaknesses and most importantly the effect of my actions. And no matter what we both go through we will be doing it together. His journey and mine.

My mate. The love of my life and still confusing as ever.

The end.

Authors note~

Sorry for the sudden ending. I had a few ideas rolling around in my mind on how to end this book including killing off mike... but I just couldn't bring myself to do it ... Ethan's character needed him too much ;)

Sorry not sorry

Hope you all enjoyed mias story ❤️