Chapter 11

I chuckle to myself at Tom and jerry.
they crack me up every time. it's the episode where there in the kitchen and the sink over flows and everything freezes. Feeling bored it was on the first channel when I turned on the TV. I lean back on the lounge And take another bite of my cereal as I finish watching it keeping my mind free.

I glance out the patio doors as Its morning now and I haven't seen or heard from Ethan since yesterday at Chloe's house. The sinking feeling hasn't left me as I feel it growing within me. I was kinda relieved he didn't come home last night but apart of me still wanted him here. I put the bowl down next to me and turn the tv off.

I stare at the blank tv trying to get myself up and motivated. I at least washed my clothes as the Thought of it makes me get up and carry my bowl to the sink.

I head to the laundry and grab my clothes out of the dryer throwing them in a basket and head to what I guess is my room now.

I throw it all on the bed and start folding them neatly as I look over to the phone on the table. I find myself staring at it thinking should I call him? Should I apologise for not coming back to his office?  Why did he get so angry? So many questions are going through my head and the main one is being Chloe...

I abandon  the clothes on the bed and grab what I need as I head to the bathroom to have a shower. I come out feeling fresh as I get dressed and decide to dry my hair. I end up styling it as now my gold flecks stand out throughout my straight brown hair. I grab my make up bag and dab a little bit into it as my eyes now stand out making the green a brighter colour.

I stand there looking back at myself as I know I'm just wasting time trying to keep myself occupied. I take a deep breath as I then exit the room and head back to the bed to finish folding my laundry.

I'm sitting at the kitchen counter tapping my foot on the stool step as I take my ring off and start spinning it On the table

The kitchen is clean my laundry is done  I even cleaned Ethan's clothes and hung them back up in his cupboard. I'm getting so restless as I look up at the time it's now 1:15pm and still no sign of him. I contemplate whether or not to go for a run but the thought of what happened before stops me.

I get up and walk to my room grabbing my mobile phone

No messages

No missed calls

I look for his name and hit call

It rings 3 times before I hear his voice

"Mia"

"Hi Jason" I say softly

"Hey what's wrong? you sound down" he says sounding worried

I take a deep breath

"I'm fine I just wanted to hear your voice" I say as I feel a smile creep onto my face

"So then your wondering what I plan on doing?" He asks casually

"Yea and that too" I say as it hits me he has to make his decision by tonight

"Ah well that makes too of us.. It's all I have been doing, going over and over it in my head I'm just.. What would you do?" Jason says talking a little bit faster than usual

Ha! What would I do? I would tell him where to go and be done with it.. Even though deep down I know it's not true

"I don't know.. As much as I want you here the decision is yours.. don't let me being here decide your future... It has to come from you and what you want" I say stumbling on my words trying to get my point across